What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2018

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Diamonds and Pearls are done at 57 days. These were a pretty easy to grow variety. Short and stalkey plants with thick buds. Luckily my humidity is rarely high enough to be conductive to bud rot. All three have that cookie smell like momma, but each is slightly different undertones. None of them.stretched very much, and the had zero larf. _all bud, hardcore mode!_
picture.php

Diamonds and Pearls 1 has the most fruity scent, and the densest buds. Not a lot of purple, but night time lows stayed in the mid 70s.
picture.php

Diamonds and Pearls 4 has a strange cheese sweet funk on top of the cookie smell. It's an odd combination for sure. I can't wait to see how it changes in the jar. She was also the tallest.
picture.php

Diamonds and Pearls 8 smelled the most like ICookies and had the most purple in the buds. She was also the shortest and had the smallest buds.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Juanita la Lagrimosa at 10 weeks. She is almost ready, probably one more week.
picture.php

The next round is already in the works. I have clover cover crop coming up through the barley straw on all four. They got a light watering today, but overall the pots are still on the wet side.

Adonis is doing well, the biggest of the four right now. She doesn't stretch much and produces some dense lemony buds.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 1/3 looking good, starting to get her roots settled. These Jilly Bean clones are the keeper from a five pack. The rosin from these smells exactly like the peel of a tangerine.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 2/3 is looking a little sad. Transplant shock most likely, I was somewhat rough with this one. She will pull through.
picture.php

Finally Jilly Bean 3/3 doing alright.
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Love your "Back to Eden" approach, and such a colorful result you're getting:) Are you not worried about dragging in pests with that straw?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Love your "Back to Eden" approach, and such a colorful result you're getting:) Are you not worried about dragging in pests with that straw?
Thanks man, I'm no more worried about the bugs in the straw than I am in my peat or compost. Most of the time I have stuff crawling around. Enough good guys and the bad guys have a hard time getting a foot hold.

You should see my worm bins. At first it was just the worms, then some small predator mites, now I'm pretty sure I've got rove beetle larva in there.

blackone

Veteran
Reminds me of that time when I had spider mites and I was watching the plants. Had also been bringing in plants from the greenhouse to flower because I had mites already anyway. So I was watching these mites crawl around - except some of them were crawling pretty fast and I realized they were predatory mites. Unfortunately they didn't multiply in my room. I think they need pollen to succeed so perhaps if I had some pretty flowers they would have :)

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran

tumblr_lugsodPWWM1qd6s2yo1_500.gif

That looks amazing. I gotta get me pack of them beans for Christmas. Those buds look mighty fine.
:tiphat:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Anything by LED Seedz is great right now. I've run Grass Monkey, Creme Brulee, and Diamonds and Pearls so far. Still have the Cherry Tart and Starfighter IBL to run.

blays0r

That Diamonds & Pearls is nice and chunky and squat. Looks like an easy trim, that's for sure. Good job mang..

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Diamonds and Pearls are dry enough to get trimmed and in the jars. Total of about 110 grams from three plants.
picture.php

With those out of the way, it's time to take down Juanita from the no-till.first I cut out the ScrOG. Then I cut branches and any large fan leaves. I leave the rest so they can dry a little slower. This is a shot with the flash. She is not a heavy yielder, so I'm guessing between 75-100 grams for this harvest.
picture.php

I had a hard time deciding between running four Creme Brulee clones or two Juanita clones. It was a tough decision, but in the end I went with the Creme Brulee. After transplanting the clones, I added three tablespoons of clover cover crop. I watered everything with some kelp, FAA, yucca, and silica.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The workbench is kicking along as well. The barley straw is a bit seedy, time to trim the lawn.
picture.php

Adonis is ahead of the others, I'm sure the others will catch up. I started some LST on her to promote some side branching.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 1/3 had a volunteer sprout come up. I'm not sure exactly what it could have been. It was chopped and dropped with the rest of the cover crop.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 2/3 is finally looks to have gotten her feet settled. The new growth is green.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 3/3 looking good.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The workbench is doing pretty well after another week. The clones need some more training and the lawn needs to be mowed.
picture.php

Adonis is towering over everyone. I'm debating starting to flower her early. The other side is empty at the moment.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 1/3 about ready to start training. She is very bushy, this plant was originally one with whorled phyllotaxy. Obviously she's grown out of it, but still produces some very tight internode spacing.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 2/3 completely recovered from her transplant shock. She's set back about a week, so another reason I may do a staggered harvest with these.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 3/3 also about ready for some training. Not sure how I got this picture so far out of frame...
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Your Plants are looking great. Here's to hoping they get big and you get a huge yield off of each one.
Cuz isn't that what we all want ultimately is to get the biggest yield we can get.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
The adonis gonna take over broda, better flip her soon! or move her to the other room by itself and let her explode! Looking great tho, plants look happy!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The adonis gonna take over broda, better flip her soon! or move her to the other room by itself and let her explode! Looking great tho, plants look happy!

Luckily the Adonis doesn't stretch much. But, I think I will have to flip it before the others, the other side is empty at the moment. Probably another week on the Adonis and then the two good July beans, followed by the runt.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The workbench is filling in nicely, did a little more training. I may flip everything in here and pop some more seeds in the other side.
picture.php

Adonis
picture.php

Jilly Bean 1/3
picture.php

Jilly Bean 2/3 I'm proud of her recovery.
picture.php

Jilly Bean 3/3
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I really like your garden; it s a nice ecosystem/ecolight you have.
Big up

Thanks bud, I've been slowly building up a nice soil over the last year. Everything is pretty much on auto pilot right now.

I have a couple of other little cabs, but the workbench is my primary grow space.

Here is a little 1'x1'x2' running with about 50-watts, not looking too healthy, but recovering.
picture.php

And my 250-watt no-till is starting another round too.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts