What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Regime change by Tweet (Venezuela)

Gry

Veteran
The US is only involved/outraged because we want their oil. Anyone who thinks otherwise is braindead. Bolton admitted as much. We support 70+% of the world's dictators. We're backing genocide in Yemen right now. Crickets on those fronts but muh Venezuela.

Intelligence communities + ruling class + us media are fomenting another coup and it's working.

Look up the CIA's historical involvement in South America. We back coups and overthrow democratically elected candidates and install right wing dictators who were trained and educated by the US intelligence communities
You can lead 'em to water, but you may have a difficult time getting them to
appreciate the nature of the relationship between Disney and the DoD.

Gry

Veteran
Raw power of a deeper nature can be seen in recently shunned allies lining up to condemn Venezuela.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots and lots of lovely oil to steal and the uk will be closely behind the US in this huge robbery of natural resources,,,,
US and UK troops will arrive soon to “ save” the locals ,,lol,,,s2

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You guys should be posting in the conspiracy thread.
yeah, every time we do something (right or wrong) in the Middle East, it is because we are going to "steal the oil", LOL! someone (ANYONE!) show me at any time or place when we went in, took the oil fields & sold it ourselves. Iraq sells its own oil (what the Kurds have not given back). Kuwait as well. name me a damn country where "we stole the oil" or shut up about it. if you want to bitch about how we kept it flowing & did not let the worlds fucking economy go down the toilet (you are welcome), then say THAT, not "they are stealing the oil".:moon:

packerfan79

Veteran
You can lead 'em to water, but you may have a difficult time getting them to
appreciate the nature of the relationship between Disney and the DoD.

How do you equate a desire for individual freedoms, over a collectivist system, and a denial of the scumbag shit Disney and their megacorp owners are in bed with major parts of the government. I want to shrink that government, you seek to expand it. Who's really supporting the military industrial complex?

Th o be Frank I hate Disney. It's a fake fantasy land bullshit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the US oil companies get to go in and get the best oil wells to run. so yes Iraq sell it's own oil, but how many pennies on the dollar are landing in their treasury? how much goes to the share holders of ge, exxon etc. if you really think the US didnt reap huge rewards from taking over and running the oil fields? all the contracts were renewed after the mission accomplished ceremony. of course your average American never sees a penny of the looted money, that goes directly to those that lobby for the regime change. then of course we have Bolton making ot perfectly clear that they intend to take over the Venezuelan state oil company and give it to US companies to run. he was openly saying what a boon to the US economy it will be. so either the master of regime change Bolton doesn't understand regime change or you don't? up to you which you accept. i tend to take him at his word.

speaking of looting regime changed countries, can you tell me what happened to Libya's gold reserves? they seem to have disappeared into thin air after the US took it for safe keeping and flew it out of Libya.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
How do you equate a desire for individual freedoms, over a collectivist system, and a denial of the scumbag shit Disney and their megacorp owners are in bed with major parts of the government. I want to shrink that government, you seek to expand it. Who's really supporting the military industrial complex?

Always wondered if Dumbo was inspired by a C 47.
You assume incorrectly, that I wish to see anything expanded.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey-accused-of-stealing-syrian-olives-passing-off-oil-as-their-own

Turkey accused of stealing Syrian olives, passing off oil as their own

"Saleh Ibo, the Agricultural Council Deputy Chairperson for the district of Afrin, said that at least 5,000 tons of olive oil have been produced which has raked in $80 million for Turkey, the Olive Oil Times reported."

LOL USA dont steal Oil from other countries lol lol lol

:laughing: How fawken stupid do you have to be... Thieves and Resources Junkies rob you for everything... even your Olives lol

Ask ISIS how many organs were removed from Human beings and transferred to Haifa via Air Lift (Fre$h Organs worth more money)

These fools will jack you for everything...Parasitic in so many ways .. Why else would you spend Billions/Trillions to support these actions??? For the Sake of Humanity? lolllllllllllll

packerfan79

Veteran
the US oil companies get to go in and get the best oil wells to run. so yes Iraq sell it's own oil, but how many pennies on the dollar are landing in their treasury? how much goes to the share holders of ge, exxon etc. if you really think the US didnt reap huge rewards from taking over and running the oil fields? all the contracts were renewed after the mission accomplished ceremony. of course your average American never sees a penny of the looted money, that goes directly to those that lobby for the regime change. then of course we have Bolton making ot perfectly clear that they intend to take over the Venezuelan state oil company and give it to US companies to run. he was openly saying what a boon to the US economy it will be. so either the master of regime change Bolton doesn't understand regime change or you don't? up to you which you accept. i tend to take him at his word.

speaking of looting regime changed countries, can you tell me what happened to Libya's gold reserves? they seem to have disappeared into thin air after the US took it for safe keeping and flew it out of Libya.

The American military was paying 4+$ a gallon for desiel Iraq. We could have saved money by importing deisel from America. America has regularly been fleeced. Just look at the money we spend protecting Europe. All we asked was for the European nations to contribute some money to their own defense. A few counties have attempted to. Most have not. The fact these countries do not have to pay for their own defense allows them to offer free healthcare, education etc. It would be nice if we didn't subsidize the world. Then maybe I would consider the Free shit plans the left has pushed. This would mean those countries wouldn't be able to offer all that free shit, and of course it would be the fault of the mean Americans who don't want to subsidize the damn world.

Cannavore

Veteran

they're not in bed with the government. they own the government.

Gry

Veteran
Elliott Abrams ? Some things never seem to change, others just plain get worse.

St. Phatty

Elliott Abrams ? Some things never seem to change, others just plain get worse.

Loads of articles carrying the same video clip this morning.

Rep. Ilhan Omar challenging Abrams face to face.

Shame that it took 35 years for this confrontation to occur on the House floor.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Loads of articles carrying the same video clip this morning.

Rep. Ilhan Omar challenging Abrams face to face.

Shame that it took 35 years for this confrontation to occur on the House floor.

sad that she isn't a bit more witty and quick. but my hats off to her for actually asking some hard questions.

this guy is a war criminal and the fact that it took an outsider to ask hard questions in congress is very telling of the state of the US union.

Gry

Veteran
sad that she isn't a bit more witty and quick. but my hats off to her for actually asking some hard questions.

this guy is a war criminal and the fact that it took an outsider to ask hard questions in congress is very telling of the state of the US union.
I found her awkward integrity a good deal more comforting than the responses she was given.

Is is just my imagination, or has this administration actively sought out every amoral burnt out spook that they could find from past corrupt administrations?

Badfishy1

Ilhan Omar is a justice democrat member. Support them.

I almost support her for calling out AIPAC. If she would have pointed out the overwhelming number of dual citizenship Zionist pigs in the American govt, I would have supported her more. But instead she is just limited hangout

Latest posts

Latest posts