What's new

reflectix

D

DHF

ALWAYS look for discount supply houses for damaged packages that the Big Box stores can`t sell.....

Round my parts they`ve got "Habitat for Humanity" centers that operate off donations , and as Incog has already stated where major discounts on the same shit can be found , it pays ta do the research and homework for cheaper same shit......

Run bare bulbs.......cover everything that ain`t green in reflectix/orca/prodex , dial environment as well as watts per sq ft , make the room itself it`s own air-cooled reflector , and yield accordingly IME.....

I am prejudiced though......anyways.....

Good luck Incog.....and......

Peace....DHF........

Blazini

Reflectix is awesome to use as reservoir insulator. Just spray adhesive it and the res, then mold it on.

Incognegro

YA, I was thinking about that tonight, I'm going to have to make some modifications to my new rooms... and i plan on doing just that! :)

Granger2

Veteran
If your room is lined with any Aluminum [Aluminium] product, completely-no uncovered areas or strips, you will have NO heat sig.

The advantage of Prodex over other products is that it gives R-14 or 15 which also dampens sound. Good luck. -granger