What's new

Referendum on Europe

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Both Italy and spain are bankrupt mate on paper. They have both had bail outs by the eu and have both fuked over their own future of generations by paying off debt thats been created from fake money thsts printed out of thin air.

I was recently in spain and tbh the spanish ppl are not happy with their economy either. No jobs no money business closed everywhere all due to a failed eu project. Italy is home to the bigget paedophile ring on the planet the vatican which is still being investigated to this day for funding hitler in ww2 so they can go fuk themselves

As for imigration i dont have a problem with people coming to set-up home in my home country just dont try and change our cultures to suit yours. Imagine if we tried to make dubai a christian country do you think united arab emirates would wear any of that lol we would beheaded in public bro

China and russia and america are all super powers that operate world trade business inside and outside of the eu and last time i checked china was 1 of the worlds biggest exporters in the world but none of those 3 super powers have their dicks jammed in the eu albeit chinese working conditions are piss poor and even their economy is grinding to a halt.

America is pumped up on quantative easing from the federal reserve a privatly owned bank lending money created out of thin air to politicians on the premise of paying it all back but in reality it wont ever happen and is also bankrupt nation. but all they are really doing with quantative easing is propping up an already failed system. China holds alot of americas debt

You say england will never be great again and we made our fortunes by raping and piliging other countries but last time i checked its the only thing were good at and its still happening right now. Look at what were doing in the middle east right now with syria and iraq and lybia. Remove their leaders and pillage their goods.

Nothing new under the sun my freind. Like i said im still young at 32 and still learning. But honestly dont think further intergration into a failed eu project is the right step for the uk. We need to step back and start looking after our own and have a look at what the uk is actualy about and how we look to the outside world.

I think the only thing that we have is the city of london which as you may know is privatley owned city within a city with its own laws and regulations different to any others on the planet but this is the place where all the worlds finacial.transactions take place.

Would love to sit down and talk rather than type because i have so much bouncing round my head righy now about why im for the out vote

Where do you see britian in the bigger picture. Or are you for loss of national identity and open border policy under unelected officialsand the heading UNITED STATES OF EUROPE?

if we vote yes this is where its all leading?

amanda88

I'll never forget how silly the Eurovision song contest is ....

then next day told we'd be participating lol

I doubt if any one across the Atlantic would know of any winners

in the 50 years its been held ..I don't, and never will

Like John Cleese never mention the war ...!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scotty, could i get some examples of immigrants trying to change our culture to suit their own? - i just dont see where that is happening. sure, immigrants will retain some of their own culture but i dont have a problem with that, the odd Polish supermarket makes a change from endless charity shops and coffee shops. I used to live in Tooting and i really liked it's multiculturalism, it kind of distracted from the fact that it was a bit of a hole.

as for your question i think we do well out of europe, i would be more worried about the conservative government eroding our human rights and freedoms than the EU.
Like i said the EU has it's faults but we are better on the inside where we have some influence.. and i think we will get the right to opt out of 'ever closer union' anyway.

and amanda88 could i get some examples of how our lifestyle is 'dissolving in to a bland, pan european homogenized culture'? i think Britain and its constituant countries all have very strong cultural identities, we will never stop being an Island race.

VG

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
just type in muslim patrol in uk bro and watch the vids as I cant paste vids in here

and not to mention the divide in Bradford which everybody knows about, also in my area aswell their is a massive influx of the Asian community that don't mix with white people certain areas you just go

like I said I don't have a problem with people coming to my home country and wanting to live but just have respect for the culture that's already here

this is just 1 part of the bigger problem but like I said in my earlier post this has all been done by design by your unelected officials to break down each countries identity to push things towards a full intergration under a centralisation of power known as the united states of Europe which is why I believe we need to act on the out vote to get things back into perspective

I don't wanna turn this into a rascim row but standing up for what my grandparents fought in the war for but slowly its all being eroded away, and if that is the case why the fuk did all those people die for In the war, in fact don't answer that cause I already know lol

this is only 1 reason for the my out vote though as their are many other issues like laws that get passed by unelected officials that affect gb but we have no say in the mater or is that what it is just total totalitarian dictatorship

ghdaffi did say though that if muslims want to take over the world they could and not 1 shed of blood would need to be spilled in the process all they have to do is outbreed everyone else lol and to be fair they are doing a pretty good job of it

snd though bro

B

Baron Greenback

One of the most important things that the EU has done is stop wars in Europe. It is a fallacy to think we'll be better off out of Europe, it is likely to devastate the economy and give the right wing more excuses to erode personal freedoms.
I live in France and the majority of the Brits here just stick together, it is misleading to say it's just immigrants to the UK who stick together. I cringe when I hear the English here, unwilling to even learn French, do their shopping in England - I even know of one woman who gets croissants shipped over!
The Brits here do want to change the culture, they want things open all the time, shorter lunches so the supermarket is open earlier and so on - much like after a Brexit, the French have just carried on like they do.

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
To be fair though what do the french bring to the table in terms of anything lol they need to get a grip on their borders i.e calais and turn those imigrants around although once you get a european passport your free to go where you want within the eu state That shit wouldnt happen in newzeland or australia their border security is shit hot.

And to be fair france was subject to that charlie hebdo terroist attack which should set alarm bells ringing for the rest of european community. How do we know who were letting in

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't wanna turn this into a rascim row but standing up for what my grandparents fought in the war for but slowly its all being eroded away, and if that is the case why the fuk did all those people die for In the war, in fact don't answer that cause I already know lol

skotty, your grandparents fought the war AGAINST the fascists, the Daily mail back then was pubishing articles against UK taking in jews who were fleeing germany - using very similar language to what they use now about refugees fleeing the wars we created over in the middle east.

the muslim patrol thing is very isolated, its not at all typical of whats going on in the UK. andif you're talking about breeding then the middle class white mums around here all have 3 or 4 kids and complain about lack of school places and house building!

VG

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Hitler was funded and put into power for a reason and that was to create israel in the middle east which was renamed from british state of palistine to israel in 1948 which is in fact isis ra el. Old babylonian sunworship gods and goddess and now home to the zionist jews although i dont wanna get to deep into that subject cause it can be a very touchy especialy when we mention holocaust which actually means burnt offerings.

Look into who funded both sides of that war.

And again look whats happening in israel regarding the palestinians. It was originally their land but as you may or may not know those palistinians have literaely been wiped out which should set alarm bells ringing about imigration.

Paganism.is the oldest form of religion on the planet and its stil being worshipped to this day.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
can every one delete their muslim/race crap before the thread gets deleted. 2 pages in and 4 months to go ffs.

also out of all the issues Muslims & immigrants!!!!Murdoch has you all whipped.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
skotty, hitler came to power by exploiting the german people's hardship during the huge depression that came after the first world war. he found an easy target (jewish people) and convinced people to blame all of the country's problems on them.
when times are hard people like to have someone to blame for it.

it's quite similar to what UKIP have done in the UK - trying to blame everything on migration when actually we should be blaming the bankers and the 1%

VG

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Who funded him? Follow the money.

Im not hating on muslims mate im telling how it is. All religion is based on sun moon earth worship but all religion worships the same god. Why do you think the muslims have the crescent moon as their symbol? Moon worship Christians and cathlosism and jews worship the sun and paganism where it all originated is mother earth.

Is all based on astrotheology. As above so below

All religions are being played off against each other to bring about the end game

Read albert pikes letter to mazzini the 3 world wars. Written in the 1800s 33 degree freemason. Please and see how hard that resonates still to this day. Scary shit once you know.

Also why are all central banks privatley owned and who are they owned by?

Enslave a nation through control of money and you pretty much got everything sewn up. Also look up the.true story of the titanic and see why that boat was destined to be sunk

And dont take state education as the right education. If ppl knew the truth it would all be over tomorrow. Esoteric wisdom is only for the initiated.

Seriously the whole subject is massive and its not something i can convey in just a few short paragraphs.

Cheers.

R

raspaul

This referendum shouldn't be decided on race... immigration was happening a long time before we joined the EU.
People should be voting on whether we would do better as a nation in or out of the EU and that's it.
The problem at the moment is that fascism is on the rise again and not just in the UK and these types of people are very good at putting the blame of everyone's problems on a different race.
This time its about Islam, the last time the Jews but when all's said and done it comes down to the bankers and world leaders and the total, utter fuckwit's that they are.
They're the ones that have completely f****d the world economy up by lining the pockets of the filthy rich and then making us average Joe's pay for it and in turn making people poor, you only have to look around to see how many food banks have popped up and how many people are actually using them just to survive or how many young people are unable to get jobs that pay a livable wage.
As Bob said " a hungry man is an angry man " and it doesn't take much to influence someone blinded by anger and this is where the far right and Isis are recruiting from, if you offer someone with nothing, just a little bit of something they'll grasp it with both hands without a second thought, regardless of it being right or wrong.
Its the government we should all be angry at and we should stand united as a nation so we can question them as to why they have let this happen to the people whom elected them as there leaders and not to be angry at a person's skin colour or religion.
To me immigration's a good thing and it always has been in my eyes, its just people trying to better themselves and they work hard for the most part.
My grandma was an immigrant and worked hard all her life and adopted this country as her own and coming from south Africa knew what living in a fascist state was really like and she'd be mortified to think this country was going the same way.
Its also pretty clear to see whats happening with political parties like UKIP trying to push there far right views and we need to be really, really careful or we'll have another Hitler type situation in our midst.
This should only be about us as a multicultural society deciding on whether or not we want our elected government to run our nation without some non elected government above it undermining every move they make and not about migrating peoples.
And even if we do pull out of the EU does anyone honestly believe that its gonna stop migrants trying to enter the country :wallbash: because your in cloud cuckoo land if you do and this mass migration has only come about because of what we the UK, the USA and other western nations have done by destabilizing the middle east and so yet again comes down to the leaders that we've elected past and present.
People seriously need to give there heads a shake if they think this has come about from being part of the EU and not from our own leaders and if anyone is voting on this referendum solely based on skin colour, religion or immigration then it really is a sad, sad state of affairs and the fascists have already won.

Respect

Raspaul

G

ganjygav

Out I say. Turkey gets to join the open borders this year. Big mistake.
We are Britain and have always strived without being in the European union previous.
It's just a step closer to the whole planet being under one power, the new world order.
Give it 50 years

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
You true rasta bro?

Funnily enough i was in jamaica 2 years ago and spent some time in the hills of 9 mile listening to how true rastas see the world. Very educational. All of the yute will witness the day that babylon shall fall

Due to go again in may. Ochos rio . Love it

I and i salasie . Jah rastafari .

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its sometimes easy to forget? ,,
what a beautiful little island we live on,,,
from the coves in Cornwall,,gardens of Kent,,,cotswold villages,,, the Yorkshire Dales,,,,how about the lake district!,,the lochs in scotland,,the endless beaches in Northern Island,,,,bridges of London,,
Medieval bridges all over and so much history that we often take it for granted,,,,,
there is a reason that so many people want to come here,,,
i think in the rush to "blame or point fingers" we sometimes forget the positives and concentrate on the negatives,,,,,
i love my country but i intensely dislike the powers that "run" it,,,
i faith in the "ordinary" people and our kindness and warm and thats why people will continue to try and live in the uk,,
we are good people ,,its not rocket science lol,,,s2:tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
You true rasta bro?

Funnily enough i was in jamaica 2 years ago and spent some time in the hills of 9 mile listening to how true rastas see the world. Very educational. All of the yute will witness the day that babylon shall fall

Due to go again in may. Ochos rio . Love it

I and i salasie . Jah rastafari .

lol.....

Latest posts

Latest posts