What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

Green Supreme

Veteran
Again, that one came after the BCGA/Vic High cross. Vic's cross was Blueberry and Romulan. Pretty sure it was done about same time as Space Queen. Peace GS

serious6

strong possibility there friend; hope you dont mean cash crop ken or west coast croppers; one got shot. crippled now.

green supreme? did not the space queen have appollo genetics?

back to reeferman, never buy the cherrybomb indica! he never had the cherrybomb.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Space Queen is C99 x Romulan I believe. Peace GS

..which is the same thing as Spacecheese correct?

EDIT...spaced the 'cheese' end of the deal....was thinking what half of spacecheese or diaryqueen is what?..sorry for the stoned post..thanks for the neg rep whoever felt that need.....yer awesome!~ Try running 30+ types in 2 multiple kilowatt gardens plus keeping track of all the semantics of genetics whilst chonging bowls of NL#5/Haze all day and then turn to your beloved ICMAG to simply ASK a question about genetics and get a neg rep 4 it??? Who's keeping what real here?...good luck with acting that way offline and out on the street whoever you are~......yet this is a Reeferman thread...seems inevitable that there will be failure here...
Schwagg..you know that I know you know I know you didn't neg rep me bro~

Last edited:
S

schwagg

spacecheeze is spacequeen x uk cheese...
atleast that's what i was thinking. same as dairy queen.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ok, I'll bite. How many beans ya start Raco? How stable were they(Many pheno's}? Did any come close to the cut? How much experience do you have with the cut? Peace GS

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
My one and only order from Reef was good and bad. I ordered some cherry bomb{one pack) and kodiak gold(one pack). Got my order fine. Recieved a pack of KG, two packs of CB and 5 or 6 freebies of Love Potion. This was right after the cup win. Cool bonus seeds. 100% on the KG germ. 0% on all 24 seeds of CB. Then I got 4 females and one male of the Love Potion.

Crossed the KG back to itself to make F whatever. I had a very potent purple male that was evident in some crosses I used it on. It was a for sure keeper. It made everything more potent. It would pass on the purple trait to other purple plants.

I also made F2's with the lone male LP and a mostly lemon smelling sativa leaning female. I always advocated for one more cross to the Columbian Gold for a new generation of LP. The original female plants were hermie beasts. One plant I had so many nanners it ruined the taste of the smoke. The female I used had the least amount of nanners. Really quite few.

I sent some of those beans to Bacchus. He also got some from Ship. So Raco could very well have some of the beans I made. The second pheno looks alot like the f2's I grew out. Huge buds for sure. I didn't see any herms in the f2. Luck. So there may be some history on Raco's plants.

Raco those plants look good.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Here some pics of those f2's some one else grew.

Attachments

• 54678a98fead56.jpg
    54678a98fead56.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 546848c86e3f58.jpg
    546848c86e3f58.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 646848de692aaf.jpg
    646848de692aaf.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 15

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
you weren't missing much on that cherry bomb to be honest. It was weird weed. EXTREMELY cherry smelling, which is why some people liked it I suppose. And it was a big yielder. But in all honesty that was one of the weakest plants I have ever grown.

Usually even regular commercial beaster bud will get me blasted in less than a half a gram. The quality of the stone might be generic and boring, but I'll be high in less than half a gram. That Cherry Bomb 2 was the only strain I've ever had where I could smoke an eighth of it in a giant spliff and want a bong rip of something else afterwards. It was weird weed, and very low potency. Pretty, smelled great, resinous, good bag appeal, but you couldn't smoke enough of it to get high.

thegambler

So I'm guessing growing out my Cherry Bomb Indica's will probably be a waste of time........ I haven't had much success with any of Reef's indica's anyway. Now I'm reading some grow reports that it takes up to 13 weeks to finish properly- no thanks. Maybe I'll throw them outside???

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
Yes Reef was Praire fire before Reeferman. I was thinking Romberry was Vic High's but not sure..I have some f2's I need to sprout of Romberry.

yes, you do. id imagine quite a few interesting specimens would pop up.
you really should try your hand at it. honestly, im shocked cuts of this arent floating around. its been quite a while since ive had it.....
but remember it like yesterday.

hope all is well.

-cap

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Biggest regret is not grabbing G-Sus, Senor Garcia and LP1..
P.S.I remember when Dan Vanpots Rhino was a freebie at the bay.I must have gotten six of those packs..

My only experience with Reef gear was the Senor Garcia. Very finicky and most that sprouted were males. Used one male to make a killer cross with Sour Diesel IBL...

Did finally get one female. Not a lot of stretch. A real beauty. Flavors of children's vitamins. A nice day time high. Moderately strong.

Tried to reveg and she didn't take to it. Too bad, she was a delight.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
genetics seem to be very hit and miss,, and i seem to have missed,,

This is my take on Reef too, only i've had more of the positives than the negatives.

I still have his Canadian Classic seeds in my fridge, posed to be original pink grapefruit x cambodian male. Tried a couple, but only got males outta em, haven't been running indoor grows in a while, but if i ever do again, that shit will be on the menu. Looking for that Grape pheno :)

yet this is a Reeferman thread...seems inevitable that there will be failure here...

lmAo!

"Life is like a pack of reeferman seeds... you never know what you're gonna get"
~Bubba Kush Gump

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
The Love Potion F2s and more have always produced large cola plants of lemon funk......I just love the Columbian Gold type of high.....positive up beat fun :)

I also ran a few of the Willie Nelsons which I thought were awesome....of the f2s made I have only got 3 males so far......

I also ran some of his Red Skunk?? I think it was a freebie. Produced some old school mexican flowers. Nice big flowers with the old school buzzzzzz

Skinny Leaf.....your name has changed from back then. what LAT are you at?

harold

i wonder if anyone has anything crossed to (or better yet the original) DAS (double afghani slam) still around.... that was a wicked early stinky affie!

ill be growing his ultra early love this year, if they pop ok.

KillBillbuds

My best from RM was his Cherry Thai...one of my first grows & would've been a keeper! I've had quite a few of his strains kick out nanners including Nutcruncher, ReeferMadness, & Blue Thunder...which is why I've been reluctant to drop the LP#1 beans. I can't afford accidental pollinations in my bloom rooms.