What's new

reeferman seeds

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
So he was PMing people about CBD cuts and telling them it was for medical research yet at the same time PMing others of his current projects?
He could have CBD strains at work bout which he can't really talk and he could have made his own CBD strains for himself? Remember, he's not become the legend he is because he doesn't know how to breed and getting CBD into your weed isn't that much of a challenge ;) .
BTW, a PM is called a PM (Personal Message) because it is a PERSONAL message. Respect that!

idiit

Veteran
He always held up Blackseed of an example of a very potent strain that existed before modern hybrids- "proof that strong weed is not a new invention" or something like that.

i wasn't impressed with the potency of blackseed. pretty mild afaic.

viper was a special pheno of blackseed mated with burmese:

c-ray quote
the burmese males used in that cross came from Vancouver Island Seed co., they have a mellow up high (anti-anxiety) and a real nice flavour something tropical fruity that I have a hard time putting my finger on like a mix of passionfruit, papaya, mango peel and maybe some sort of orange mixed with musky/flowery/hemlock undertones
the blackseed (ibl) mom was a short stalky frosty beast unique amongst the blackseed with a more full on sat-dom high, more zingy/crispy with eye drooping and strong in the chest, and had a great pine/diesel taste
the viper finishes more in the 8-9 week window, is pretty easy to grow, not a big stretcher in flower, and has real nice tastes and highs in there...for sure you will be able to find a nice mom..I would even consider inbreeding it and looking for the pine/diesel phenos

bigbag

Veteran
yes, there is a shorter, much earlier phenotype of blackseed that has tall standing trichs' the size of grains of sugar, with a minty smell/taste...very rare

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I had that pheno and crossed it with a real Lebanese, but the rest was to late with flowering.A pity because like some others said those were very nice beautiful plants and strong.

Keep on growing :)

Said I wasn't going to do it, but I dropped 7 Cherry Bomb Indica seeds from 2006.....6 of the 7 sprouted tails in 48 hours.

We'll see what we get.

HB.
Got 2 females out of a pack from 2006. 1 is sativa with a very nice menthol cherry smell and taste. Great for the mornings. The other is a short compact pheno indica dom.

Had the pleasure of growing Cherry Bomb ...great straightforward tasty strain....is this strain still available.?
No seeds unless someone had them in a deep freeze. Want to cross mine to a cherry pie. Just need the pie.

the burmese males used in that cross came from Vancouver Island Seed co., they have a mellow up high (anti-anxiety) and a real nice flavour something tropical fruity that I have a hard time putting my finger on like a mix of passionfruit, papaya, mango peel and maybe some sort of orange mixed with musky/flowery/hemlock undertones
That is one I'd like to get eventually. Burmese is supposed to be a great daytime strain. Nice flowers too.

Attachments

• CIMG0342.jpg
    CIMG0342.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG0344.jpg
    CIMG0344.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 14

hydrotek

Funny went to SE Asia few years back never got to Burma but the Burmese Haze I sold seeds in a head shop for a while was without doubt one of the nicest strains I purchased frm Canda ....don't remember the cross lots of mighty mite and electric haze...etc

Any help on the breeders would be appreciated...

Tried germinating BH x Mighty Mite few months back in fridge for 7 plus years ..... No joy .

What's the cherry pie?

Yeah two main phenos that I was lucky to get my hands on from a friend.

Anti anxiety is whats required for my mrs.

the Burmese Haze... without doubt one of the nicest strains...

lots of mighty mite and electric haze...etc

What's the cherry pie?

Anti anxiety is whats required for my mrs.
I bet the burmese would go well with a haze. The base strain ibl burmese would be a nice plant to work.
The canucks had good mighty mite strains from everything I read believe it is an old school durban cross.

Cherry pie is a strain that smells like cherry pie filling. There was a thread about it a while ago and it is rumored to be in GSC. Be a nice way to reinforce that cherry smell in a cross with the cherry cough drop pheno from reeferman cherry bomb.

Bet your mrs would like Kali mist. You have to beat them away with a stick when you have Kali mist. Girls supposedly love it.

hydrotek

Hey Pepe,

totally ma man....grew Kali Mist long time ago and must be in my top ten of strains for everything...taste and high easy to grow.....yeah I may order some seeds over the weekend.....serious seeds,

Cherry Pie sounds great man......will have a wee search for the thread thanks for that...what's GSC? Sounding like a kid on first day of school ...what's this whats that...hahhaah thanks though man for your time and knowledge.

Yeah Burmese one of the phenos that came through on the MM x was outrageous and went to 8ft plus indoors.... The days the days...

HT

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Just ordered up a pack of Willie Nelson, 2 packs of Apple Pie, and 1 pack of Petrolia Headstash!!

I've always wanted to try that Apple Pie but never got around to getting some when I had the chance.

This years outdoors is gonna be sweet!!

HB.

Just ordered up a pack of Willie Nelson, 2 packs of Apple Pie, and 1 pack of Petrolia Headstash!!

I've always wanted to try that Apple Pie but never got around to getting some when I had the chance.

This years outdoors is gonna be sweet!!

HB.
Like to hear your germination rates on those seeds when you pop them.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Like to hear your germination rates on those seeds when you pop them.

Sure thing, Pepe....

I was initially pretty stoked because I got 15 WN seeds in my pack, but I'm 0/5 so far....which kinda sucks. I think these WN pips are some old beans....maybe too old?

Went 5/5 on the Apple Pie seed. They look healthy and happy so far. :dance013: Really looking forward to trying my hand at that one.

I was going to try some more Willie Nelson seed, but I've got some ograskal White Fire Alien that went 4/4. Unless I get a bunch of males like I did with that old Cherry Bomb seed I started a little while back (only 1 female out of 6 seeds, but she looks stellar so far!), I think I've got enough to work with for this coming season.

Haven't tried the Petrolia seed yet, but I MIGHT try a couple of them if I don't end up with enough females from the stuff I got going now.

HB.

Sure thing, Pepe....

15 WN seeds in my pack, but I'm 0/5 so far.... I think these WN pips are some old beans....maybe too old?

Went 5/5 on the Apple Pie seed. They look healthy and happy so far. :dance013: Really looking forward to trying my hand at that one.

old Cherry Bomb seed I started a little while back (only 1 female out of 6 seeds, but she looks stellar so far!)
Haven't tried the Petrolia seed yet, but I MIGHT try a couple of them
HB.
At least the apple pie worked so far. Good to know about the Willie but at same time sucks because that is one of the better crosses. Hope that Petrolia pops for you. Are these recent from the mug shop stock?

Have the cherry bomb sativa pheno that smells like cherry cough drops. Yields great and has a good morning type buzz. Also have a compact indica dom but it is nothing to write home about ie low oder and no special taste or smell. Let me know how the apple pie and petrolia turn out and if the willie finally pops.

I bought Black Willie and Purple Crown at the Seattle HTCCmedical cup. Then I found out they were fakes.... Wish they were legit and available somewhere. Old mug gear seems the only option. Albeit a poor one, it at least is one.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Thought I'd throw a few pics up just to help document what I've got so far. After a soak, in the toilet paper they go....

picture.php

Those Pie went 5/5. Here they are about a month later.....Leaves look pretty wide for a sativa, but I'm trying to keep an open mind....Gotta make a run to the store today and pick up a fresh bag of coco so I can transplant everybody.

picture.php

Took a pic of my lone Cherry Bomb Indica female. She's short and stout, no need to top this lady. Pulled her out of the small container to check the roots yesterday and they looked very healthy, but crowded. I decided that I would put her in her final container. She's adjusting and happy to have more room. The plant in the upper left that you can barely see is a tester plant of the LP#1 x Nevil Haze seed I made.

The LP#1 x NH has the thin leaves and lanky growth that reminded me of the Nevil Haze I used to make the seed....I'm going to take clones off of this plant and put them all outside to see how they do. I'll put some pics up when I get that done. She's a really beautiful plant so far and starting them outside from clone should give me an excellent chance of finishing them outdoors.

picture.php

Wifi Alien babies in the foreground. These were the most vigorous seed so far this year. They sprouted during the soak, which means I didn't have to go the extra step with the wet towel and all that. I hope I find a nice kushy female outta these babies!

picture.php

HB.

Farang

Hi Reef!

Good to see you back! No matter how much crap there has been said about you on the boards, you were always a star in my mind. You even made me post :). I am a big time lurker and rarely say anything on the boards. I have grown and smoked your LovePotion, Blueberry Sativa, Panama Red Skunk, Congolese red and some freebies.

From the LP I got a pheno I called #5 that was often referred to as the "Rootbeer" pheno. It made my thoughts speed in an unstoppable way, I couldn't talk or finish a sentence in the right way after smoking it. Half way through a sentence I was starting on a different route and whatever I was trying to say, my friends couldn't get what I was trying to say.
One evening one of my friends came over, complaining all he had was this c-grade weak hash. I rolled a fat "root beer", we smoked, and sat talking at the kitchen table. All of a sudden he said, "I am going to faint" - and he did, he fell off the chair flat on the floor.

I lost that cut, and I have been thinking over and over "Is there any legit LP to get these days?"

When I first got your gear, I didn´t have a place to grow, except in a small closet. I started 3 freebies below a 200w LE, threw away 2 when it got too crowded, and tried to keep the best looking one till my setup at a friends place were ready. I think it vegged for almost 3 month (topped and bent several times), and finally we could get started. Soo, we sprouted some LP and other stuff, and let the already vegged freebie veg with the seedlings. When they were ready for flowering, my grow partner lit up one 1000w MH on top and two 600 HPS on the sides. As the long vegged plant was way taller than the rest, It got so burnt that it looked like it had been in a fire. All the top branches were topped again. However, it recovered, and almost seemed to like its treatment. I don't remember how many tops it had, but I would guess around 25 or so. I never knew what strain it was, but from the info I tried to gather, It might have been a burmese. Anyway we just called it bacon, cuz it got so fried. It also became my favorite daytime weed. It did build up some tolerance, but we just changed buds for a couple of days, and then it was working wonders again :).

Hope to be able to grow some of your gear again.

All the best!

/Farang