What's new

Reeferman Seeds Presents: 4:20 on 4/20 at the 420!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed three cheers for the trichomefarmer!

who ever gets there before or on the 17th, i hope to see you guys at the shop at 420 on the 17th. only 10 days to go yee haa!

Edited to add: if all goes well i'll have a bit of WW 73u bubble hash with me for folks to hit on :woohoo: i can't wait :wave:

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I'll be there on 17th, when does the shop open, 12.00? Anyway, I'll be there early in the morning, anyone want to meet at Barneys around 10 in the morning? :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i can't make it at 10am as i'm only arriveing at 1410 at the airport. but i should make it for about 1530 and for sure by 4:20. can't wait to meet all the good folks, hopefully there will be a few from last time too.

i hope i manage to get my smokeables through lol.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn im excited....ill be around (with Marley and 1 other) from early (around 10ish) on the 18th so let me know what is planned (where ya all gonna be) and ill see ya all there.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as far as i remember we are all invited to Nols coffee shop in Harlem on the 18th.

it would be cool if we had some kind of schedgul for the planns that have been made.

i really hope thos guys with their boat will be around again. i loved the boat tours last time.

G

things so far sorted

Wake & Bakes every day from 11 - 2
Bike tours with TF on the 19th and 20th leaving around noon from the shop
Wortles on the 19th around 2 PM returning about 5pm
Hunters Bar party on the 17 - 18th around 7pm
4:20 on 4/20 at the 420 for a bash with Reeferman
the after cup party TBA

other things like abbys photo tour etc we'll sort out this week
also a coffee shop tour if we can fit it into the time available

OP

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey oldpink,

is there anyway we could rent the tour boat for a tour or two?

i'm sure we would all chip in. how much do they charge do you know?

G

yeah that can be sorted
or you can just turn up at certain times and pay €5

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
your a champ oldpink, i can't wait to see you again. many thanks and much respect to you for dealing with all this stuff at the moment.

yeah mon 3legdog, look forward to seeing ya too mate.

Last edited:
G

hee hee.. just to keep yáll guessing, we've changed the location from the 420 to Popeye's, on Harlemmerstraat, about a block east of Barney's. The owners will be pouring traditional bhang lassi and it's a cozy place, more stoner-friendly whereas the 420 is more of an old pub feel. I should probably edit the announcement, eh?

Is there any interest in organized dinners? There are some good restaurants here but also a great many mediocre ones, especially in the center. PM me if you're interested in a Brazilian, Ethiopian, or Indian night and I'll handle the reservations.

Last edited:

JohnBudd

When stoners put there heads together, most anything is possible! Looking forward to meeting new folks, and hope to see cool peeps from last year as well.
Getting lungs prepared here(or trying to)as nothing really can prepare your body for the onslaught of all the great THC products....... :woohoo: :joint:
:wave: cya soon!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Count me in for the dinner, no matter what it is I'll eat it as long as it stays on the plate :p j/k, it would be great if we could get a bigass reservation to some Indian, or else, restaurant, but we'll better take a look at that one when we get there?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yep i'm up for some nice munchies anytime hehe. all too happy to be told where its worth spending your money on food.

this can be the appateizer...

its the same 73u, just the lighter powdery one has been in the coffee grinder for ease of use. amazing how different it looks eh?

G

Snowblind/Durga and wife will be milling around and will look some of you folks up, for sure.

Thanks to all for keeping this together in some fashion.