What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman seeds and Praire Fire seeds pics

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hi everyone I am hoping we can create a photo thread I have been looking around the site and so many great pictures going way back have been posted over the years .

Recently I have been going through my own pictures , we are opening a Cannabis gallery and seed shop in Malaga Spain we took possession last week .
Its a great concept one that came from my partner who so enjoys looking at the pictures on my computer that stem multiple continents and decades .

I am going to ask permission from old pink to do a give away for the best photo's posted in the gallery we will have a spot for my own pictures and for customer pictures .

All the selected pictures will be blown up to 36" size if resolution will allow .
I will post pictures of the shop as soon as its done , thanks to everyone who has done such a great Job growing and showing our work over the years .

Charles

LostTribe

Premium user
BIG upz to Mr. Charles-Scott......bop bop bop!

bump^^^^^

certainly they are out there I am interested in Pink and King personally. You holding the tootie fruity aka indiana bubblegum Reef....how about a pure ubc chemo like to try that one soon.

Charles-scott

Veteran
BIG upz to Mr. Charles-Scott......bop bop bop!

bump^^^^^

certainly they are out there I am interested in Pink and King personally. You holding the tootie fruity aka indiana bubblegum Reef....how about a pure ubc chemo like to try that one soon.
Hi bro I no longer have the bubble gum I can get it when I am in Spain but not now yes I have the UBC .
The new Pink is coming its a Chem D x Pink Master Mom .
Charles

Bubba Zanetti

From my own 5000 picture strong personal portfolio Bio-Dynamic Organique Archives.

Fire on the Mountain...

Lightning in the Air...

Gold in them hills...

The Legendary Harmony Golden Thai and British Rockstar phenos:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

iTarzan

My god Bubba Z those pics are fantastic. Those plants are crazy wonderful. RM could make a seed catalog with them.

Way back when RM had his site and forum I grew out several different cultivars of his. My Headstash didn't look as purple as yours or as good in general.

I always wanted to grow Apple Pie, the one with the Holy Fuck pheno. They would always sell out quickly. Over the years I have never even seen an Apple Pie grow, let alone a Holy Fuck pheno picture.

Do you know off any pics, threads that are online?

Did you ever grow Apple Pie?

Charles-scott

Veteran
Amazing job bubba I have been all over the world working and just popped in .
Very nice pics the Apple pie is what Barney’s sells as Acapulco gold it’s a Nepalese leaning pheno .
I am in Colombia about to start a new breeding project that is more or less multiplication of all the work since 2014 that i have not released

Last edited: