What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reduced to this!

G

The limits of indoor are suffocating, but growers grow, so here i am. Sugarberry and Millenium

I know indoor growers love their methods, but its hard for me to forget that these scrags can never be any more than a dismal reflection of reality, which is this:

LONG LIVE THE OUTSIDERS !!

Last edited:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Here here.

This is the time of year I buy seeds for next summer and start planning.

Fast_Pine

silverback said:
I know indoor growers love their methods, but its hard for me to forget that these scrags can never be any more than a dismal reflection of reality, which is this:

LONG LIVE THE OUTSIDERS !!
Long live the guerillas!!Long live the Outdoor heads!..its gonna become a dying art as the years go on..Kinda why I push the envelope the way I do. It may not be able to be pushed that hard for long ya know..Respect goes to guys like you SB who deal with some of the toughest eradication efforts known to man. Winter indoor grows are sometimes a nescessity, but keep your head up and remember that spring is next on mother nature's list.

Good lu

Last edited:
C

cbf

Yeah, but you can't grow that all year long, so indoors you can actually pull the same or more safely...I hear ya though, nothing like outdoors, real sun, real elements give the bud an entirely different set of flavours and potency IMHO

G

I enjoy indoor. Im hoping like you FP, to brew up a batch of girlie seeds and that needs indoor. Indoor cannabis can be potent, sometimes more so than outdoor. And theres just some strains I cant grow outdoor.

Indoor is good. I just love the outdoors, being outdoors and growing outdoors. I was raised in "Deliverance". Just going out to play was an adventure. My family were coonhunters and spent my youth in the deep woods, in the dark, listening for the dogs to tree. Years later. even though i live close to town and work there, i take great contentment from being isolated in nature, only now, its while growing weed. Thats really what's missing in my grow room .

hamstring

Veteran
Amen guerrilla brethren!!

I started outdoors and am still here working to become better. Growing outdoors just fits my mindset. When hiking or canoeing I always prefer the trail not taken. Nothing better than trudging through briers and nettles pulling your kayak or canoe over logs and land to keep moving down stream. What’s better than biting flies and mosquitoes, not much. I like the quote from Charles Bukowski, “Its not that I don’t like people I just feel better when they are not around.”

If it weren’t for the outdoors I wouldn’t be a grower. The way I see it every plant I put into the ground is a way to be able someday to go and see some of the great expanses of land like the High Alpine deserts or the mountains and valleys of Kentucky and Tennessee, British Columbia all the great places I hear about hear on IC Mag. before they are all destroyed with subdivisions and strip malls. And if I never get there at least the path I chose put me in the environment I love the most.

Not trying to knock other peoples pleasures but I have never understood going out to a paved trail to enjoy the great outdoors. Seams like an oxymoron to me.
Something so cool about walking across a piece of snow covered grasslands with only one set of tracks to look at.

Grow on guerrillas

PEACE

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Keepin it guerilla here...already got the beans, have to start getting all the amendments in, but should be good as I can reuse the same plot and soil from this year.
Need to go up with a chainsaw again, too...open up the canopy more.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Takes good woman to keep married to a coon hunter!

Man, sb, I can relate.
I been half way round the globe, and still my favorite place is in the woods puffin on a fatty to keep the skeeters off, while waitin for mr gray to take a little peak. When he does, he's supper. :)

And there aint nothin like havin a nice spot to sit and enjoy the scenery...

G

I doubt that I would be either hamstring. Agreement with every word hoosier.

Using the same spots year after year is one of the best things a grower can do Sabai. Ive been using some of my spots for years and years. When i go to harvest a plant, I take a little bag of compost with me, pull up the plant and chop in my bag of compost and Im ready for next spring!!. Thow in some femmed seeds and the stuffs practically growing itself.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey silverback nice looking girls. No way indoor can match quantity of outdoor, but you should be happy to run some special plants that wont do aswell outside.

I am loving the winter so far. We all know if you wanna pull some real weight guerilla syle its going to be a lot of work. This is the perfect time to get as much shit done as possible. No bugs, no heat, less people you may run into. I feel safer aswell because its not growing season. . The ground is pretty much freezin up around here but its a good time to get some of those risky trips out of the way haul in all your gear stash it good. It is easier to get around in the bush too, and see the good potential spots. I dont feel uneasy going into the bush in the winter with a big bag and a full shovel down my pant leg, at 6 bucks a shovel each large plot can have its own shovel. Its gonna make it easy for spring just focus on producing all the cuts, and the leftover prep. I dont go where anyone is hunting so its really chill.
If you wanna up your indoor production try a stadium set up. I just finnished first stadium run and I realize how much potential my 400 has. I could run 60 plants in this set up. I agree with you though outdoor harvest is the best thing.