What's new

Redspaghetti's house of love :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The GDP is a clone direct from Humboldt. Its still here ready to go. That stuff is a little too strong.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I may buy it as my vacation home, and have my son make it comfortable for me to escape to on select weekends

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Red. Now is the time to buy. Im shopping for land in Northern cali. My son wants me to buy a place thats off the grid, has stream water set up, completely set up to grow, complete with home, green house kief screens on the wall, over looking the ocean, at the top of a SanFrancisco steep type road .secluded and ready to rock and roll. Only two acres tho. 95 grand. Shit. thats not much at all! you could pay it easy the first year

wow that is not bad at all, that is the dream set up right there, i've been looking at a few places, its a little cheaper but its down in the valley. I found some guy who owns about 100 + acres near SD, but its not any where near water resources or electricity, hes selling them at 6500/arcer.

I like what you have in mind better tho.

The GDP is a clone direct from Humboldt. Its still here ready to go. That stuff is a little too strong.

I've been growing my gpd cuts for some good time, originally i got it from a guy good guy and he said its the ( ken ) cut.

I love every thing about gpd, the smoke, tastes, smells, high especially its a very very forgiving strain :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I dont know what cut this is, it has a strong grape taste upfront, with a pronounced lemon graham exhale. The high is hard hitting with opium like knock down power. If you look at my pic albumn, the pic of the ocean is from 600 feet directly above that, with that same view. No people around. Even cheaper land is available there.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is there room for a yurt?
theres always room for yurt hehe :smokeit:
This thread is a fantastik, great job Red!

thanks meds, glad to have ya here :D
I dont know what cut this is, it has a strong grape taste upfront, with a pronounced lemon graham exhale. The high is hard hitting with opium like knock down power. If you look at my pic albumn, the pic of the ocean is from 600 feet directly above that, with that same view. No people around. Even cheaper land is available there.

on my way :Bolt:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more pics

some more pics

dig the thread. glad to see u using the shower also lol
lol thank you sire :D

Just a little more pics :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

reveg NL is coming strong
picture.php

picture.php

GDP training
picture.php

Made a new clone unit, roots in 4 days heheheh :D only a few so far not all :hide:
picture.php

OG hero
picture.php

Some random shot
picture.php

picture.php

thats all for now
more update later
:D
cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the new cloner,that you did it on the clock is even better!! any loofa treatments to keep the girls looking so good? LOL

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New strains

New strains

A friend came down from north to visit and brought me some gift, we smoked a few of his nuggets that he just harvest ( Big Wreck )

A cross from Big Bud and Train Wreck, the smell is wonderful, massive tric and great bag appeal. The smoke is very very nice with a hint of sativa, we werent locked down but very up up :D and it lasted for a good hour and a half, not bad at all hehe

He gave me 2 nice cuts, one is 2 weeks old and the other is 3 1/2

Big Wreck 1
picture.php

Big Wreck 2
picture.php

picture.php

Transplanted in to 2 gal pot
hempy style
80%perlite 20% vermiculite
Nutes: Sensi grow A + B / Calmag, molasses, superthrive
Veg time 2-3 weeks, flower 50-55 days
picture.php