What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REDEYE'S RAINBOW KUSH

S

StrikeForce

Rainbow

Rainbow

I would really love to have some fem seeds or cuts of this if anyone can help i am easy to work with and not out to be a hero.

Heeb

I would love to get ahold of either clones or seeds for the next grow. Is that possible anyone?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
trading cuts gets you banned here, so does openly begging for cuts and seeds. you two sound like a couple a cops right now. no one's gonna talk to you like i told you in the other thread.

redeye057

trading cuts gets you banned here, so does openly begging for cuts and seeds. you two sound like a couple a cops right now. no one's gonna talk to you like i told you in the other thread.

Thank you for explaining to them why i cant just be selling seeds of the original rainbow once i arrange things the Correct way then there will be a release ..for now everything is still in the works..