What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RedEyed Genetics Test Thread ** New Locktite Crosses**

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Where's ole Red Eyed been,haven't seen him fim for a minute

Instagram is a good way to get in touch. Red was just here a couple weeks ago though. They are pretty busy these days. Almost positive they opened a dispo/store somewhere. As I saw a profile on insta they had set up for their dispo.

scrogrow

Instagram is a good way to get in touch. Red was just here a couple weeks ago though. They are pretty busy these days. Almost positive they opened a dispo/store somewhere. As I saw a profile on insta they had set up for their dispo.

And when not they making feco for people who need access to meds

So dubs what ya getting?

DJXX

Veteran
i just got in some Redeye testers also...Magnum PI X Locktite, 91 Chem X Locktite, Emerald City Cookies X Locktite BX, ECC X Astrodawg and Welchs Wonder X Astrodawg... DJXX

scrogrow

Hey buddy am reading this whole thing...i just got in some Redeye testers also...Magnum PI X Locktite, 91 Chem X Locktite, Emerald City Cookies X Locktite BX, ECC X Astrodawg and Welchs Wonder X Astrodawg...which of yours did you like best..thanks DJXX

Only ran the emc x, the chem91 and the triangle kush so far the tk is the one for me

DJXX

Veteran
Only ran the emc x, the chem91 and the triangle kush so far the tk is the one for me
i plan on buying a couple of paks on their site and will def pick up the TK crosses..btw was ur TK crossed with the Locktite...thanks for your response...DJXX

scrogrow

i plan on buying a couple of paks on their site and will def pick up the TK crosses..btw was ur TK crossed with the Locktite...thanks for your response...DJXX

Yes @DJXX tk x locktite and very heavy dom on the tk!! Thanks for asking man! Also I've got a quick announcement, as I have a few bits on the way so here goes...........

Currently on the way I have.............. Drum roll please.......... From all the way across the pond & making me feel very proud of my work, the coming stars of the show are...............

cherry pie x locktite, Welch's Wonder x Astrodawg , GTA, triangle Kush X Loctite, Locktite F2, TSD x AD, ecc x Astrodawg, Locktite x Astrodawg.

Seems il be along the journey with you @DJXX also got a pack of the Magnum Pi x locktite, a pack of choc Thai x locktite and a couple east coast cookies x locktite in the bag from last time!

That brings me to a point in this post that I feel the need to express my gratitude!!! MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO RED AND THE FAMILY!! it is a friendship I am honoured to have!!

Oh here is a pic of the chem91 x locktite

picture.php

And thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far, plenty to come and a lot more to see yet!!!

From my little garden in the uk to you all, I want to wish you all a positive and productive end to 2019

STAY blessed

One love

Nameste

DJXX

Veteran
Yes @DJXX tk x locktite and very heavy dom on the tk!! Thanks for asking man! Also I've got a quick announcement, as I have a few bits on the way so here goes...........

Currently on the way I have.............. Drum roll please.......... From all the way across the pond & making me feel very proud of my work, the coming stars of the show are...............

cherry pie x locktite, Welch's Wonder x Astrodawg , GTA, triangle Kush X Loctite, Locktite F2, TSD x AD, ecc x Astrodawg, Locktite x Astrodawg.

Seems il be along the journey with you @DJXX also got a pack of the Magnum Pi x locktite, a pack of choc Thai x locktite and a couple east coast cookies x locktite in the bag from last time!

That brings me to a point in this post that I feel the need to express my gratitude!!! MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO RED AND THE FAMILY!! it is a friendship I am honoured to have!!

Oh here is a pic of the chem91 x locktite

View Image

And thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far, plenty to come and a lot more to see yet!!!

From my little garden in the uk to you all, I want to wish you all a positive and productive end to 2019

STAY blessed

One love

Nameste
did you know Red turned his company over to Majestral Reds father in law i think... red hasn't been with Redeyed seeds for a few years...correct me if you know anything i didn't get correct...anyways they are super kind sharing their testers and such..thanks Redeyed Seeds/Majestral so much..DJXX

scrogrow

did you know Red turned his company over to Majestral Reds father in law i think... red hasn't been with Redeyed seeds for a few years...correct me if you know anything i didn't get correct...anyways they are super kind sharing their testers and such..thanks Redeyed Seeds/Majestral so much..DJXX

Tbh mate I think its reds wife I've been talking to the whole time!

I believe it's a whole family buisness but I might be wrong!

DJXX

Veteran
Tbh mate I think its reds wife I've been talking to the whole time!

I believe it's a whole family buisness but I might be wrong!
thats the vibe i got off the emails that it was a lady on the other end...oh im sure Red is around she just told me that he hadn't been doin it for a couple years...ATM i have his NL#5 Bx and Bodacious(Aghan Bullrider cross) already goin and put the Locktite91s in water...next are both Emerald City Cookies crosses...thanks for your info above..DJXX

scrogrow

thats the vibe i got off the emails that it was a lady on the other end...oh im sure Red is around she just told me that he hadn't been doin it for a couple years...ATM i have his NL#5 Bx and Bodacious(Aghan Bullrider cross) already goin and put the Locktite91s in water...next are both Emerald City Cookies crosses...thanks for your info above..DJXX

Any time man! Look out for a pinky purple looking pheno man she's is nice!

DJXX

Veteran

The six in the back are 91Locktite babies..
click on the pic for a closer look....DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
My parcel should be here any day now as its landed in the uk!
Nice ur made it across the pond...the Cherry Mafia (CherryPie X Locktite)sound pretty nice also....I got the sticker but didn't get the seeds yet...gonna tell they teased me with the sticker...bet i get some sent also...or i will be glad to buy them...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
great score there Scogrow...i want that Cherry Mafia.... they said to watch those for hermies in those from the Cherry Pie side.....i started the 91 Locktite, Magnum PI Locktite and ECC Locktite BX...was cool to know the ECC is Emerald City Cookies is Platinum Cookies X Locktite, and then backcrossed to Locktite for the bx...gonna be some heat in all three...stoked...DJXX

scrogrow

great score there Scogrow...i want that Cherry Mafia.... they said to watch those for hermies in those from the Cherry Pie side.....i started the 91 Locktite, Magnum PI Locktite and ECC Locktite BX...was cool to know the ECC is Emerald City Cookies is Platinum Cookies X Locktite, and then backcrossed to Locktite for the bx...gonna be some heat in all three...stoked...DJXX

Hey dj sorry didn't reply sooner I just had to confirm what had been discussed between them and myself!

In answer to your statement yes that is true however all naners found during the tests of the cherry mafia, were lower on the plants and were sterile as far as anyone knows........

I will be running them very very soon and will be posting all findings and news weekly again as per my pre insta days lol

Hope your all well mate this chem91 x locktite is killer!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts