What's new

RedEyed Genetics - Northwest Trek and Beast Mode Test Grow - Lets Go!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks killa, KGB and Red! Hey man good to see you escaped the flower chamber. Figured you got lost in a fantastically fragrant field of flowers.

They really are doing pretty good for RA infested plants. Still haven't seen any of the buggers in there. I did mix about 1 1/2 cups of DE per 1 g of water and watered it in. That was a shitload easier and less messy than top-dressing then watering.

My damn camera has seem to taken a hiatus so it might be awhile before I get another pic up. I did get more BM popped and theyre surviving - elsewhere.

Im still treating for RA, as if Ive just found them. I believe a neem bath is in order with the next go of h2o.

EDIT: I should add that they've all been topped. A total, that'd be good too - 5 NWT, 1 BM - here that is.

Last edited:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Growth has been tremendously vigorous lately. Would not have expected this much w ith trouble free plants - and I haven't been feeding them! the RA must have gotten knocked pretty hard, still not seeing any.

Ive been putting them in the sun as often as possible and they seem to love it. Ill be topping again soon. Then its off to the flower room - after a major douching.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
love your vocab.

Do you need a new camera?

Sounds like the RA are licking their wounds :good:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
love your vocab.

Do you need a new camera?

Sounds like the RA are licking their wounds :good:

When the pics are lacking, I like to keep it colorful. :biggrin:

Im hoping any remaining RA are a bunch of genetically inferior inbred dirtards.

Found my camera and, incidentally, Ive got a couple of pics to post :woohoo:! Things in the closet are tight so the pics aren't very revealing. I believe the single plant shot is a NWT.

picture.php

picture.php

Damn healthy looking if I do say. Still haven't fed them much, must be eating lots of dead bugs.

I want to stock the pantry by the end of the week.

Noyce update Wildgrow!
Im liking that pic of the top "treeline". I am happy to hear the RA issue is subsiding altogether. I am going to dedicate this toke to you bro :joint:
May the luck flow!

Last edited:

johnychaos

Looking good WildGrow, sucks about the RA - them fuckers are no fun. I hope your treatments continue to hold up and that they make it for you.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks guys. The plants are kicking ass. They look like they never had a problem at all. Vigorous is too weak a word to describe the growth on these.

I thought that I hadn't gotten a BM outside, but I did. So this log is going to be NWT heavy until the other BMs start to make the grade.

Getting the pantry cleaned up this weekend and these will go under 12/12. I had hoped to get a new hps bulb before I moved them, but its not possible right now. In the next 3 weeks or so? Maybe. Ill try to snap a couple of pics tonight. No promises, got a lotta trimming to do.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates. Just blinking makes me sweat. Theres been a heatwave and a humidity wave. The pantry clean out has been slow because of it.

I said vigorous, right? Heres 3 shots of 3 different plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can see that I had more spider mites in that last pic. Dead.

I think Im seeing 2 expressions - 1 that looks like it could bush out and another with slightly longer nodes and less side branching.

BMs are still alive and finally coming outta the seedling tray soon.

Hopefully cleanup will be done soon and I can put the BMs under 24/0 for a couple weeks by moving them back and forth from the closet to the pantry. After that, fingers crossed, the new space will be ready to flower.

I

im me

very nice wild grow the beast modes get so frosty and amazing smelling.enjoy

growbig789

subbed looks nice wildgrow... what do you use for the mites? neem? where can i look to find out more about the strains you are growing?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks again bros. Finally got a reprieve from the heat today - 77* 60% rh and overcast - ahhhh...

Yup, growbig, neem. I super dosed (2 tbsp/0.5 gal) them this time in case any of these were survivors from the last spray.

Might try to induce flowering long enough to show sex. Not sure If Im gonna hold any boys for their spunk or not.

Whaddya think RedEye? Beans would only be for me to play with, no sales. I suppose I would pass some on as freebies or SF at the Bay if there was any interest. And, of course, you get dibbs on the f2s or crossed crosses.

EDIT: growbig - here ya go - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250519

Last edited: