What's new

Redding

MedResearcher

Veteran
The City banned store fronts. TJO is right Shasta Lake City does have them, only a couple minutes away to.

I have heard there are delivery services, delivering in Redding though.

At one point storefronts, back then it was only medical were allowed in Redding. I had heard rumors there was 150+ registered stores in the city. They use to advertise on the radio and in the local easy ads, for 99 cent grams. Was pretty crazy, this was quite a long time ago as well.

Mr^^

The City banned store fronts. TJO is right Shasta Lake City does have them, only a couple minutes away to.

At one point storefronts, back then it was only medical were allowed in Redding. I had heard rumors there was 150+ registered stores in the city. They use to advertise on the radio and in the local easy ads, for 99 cent grams. Was pretty crazy, this was quite a long time ago as well.

Mr^^

I was looking at the delivery services & they were talking about medical cards

no but head north just a few minutes up the 5 to shasta, https://shastapatients.com/ they have recc as well

Mr^^

it's not a few minutes away --- it's hours on a bus