What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Pure Auto CBD® - Outdoor grow in 15L (4 gal) smartbags

Cvh

Supermod
Hi all,

For this year I'll be attempting to grow 3 plants of Red Pure Auto CBD® outdoor in 15l (4gallon) smart bags in organic soil.

full

Normally I grow dozens of plants directly in full soil so they can reach their full potential during the outdoor season but because I have contractors coming over this year I need my grow to be limited and mobile so they can be moved and hidden easily.

Lately I consume almost exclusively pure CBD only strains (containing barely any THC <1%) for health reasons. For my climate it's preferable to grow autoflowering strains.

Edit: I forgot to mention but this is an unsponsored grow. I bought these seeds myself and I have no agreements or obligations with the seedbank. My posts and experiences will be 100% objective.

@SweetApolo, feel free to add/make a post with more strain info.

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Btw, why have you decided to not start them in the final pots?
Just because I can't place the large final pots indoor on my window still. They'll get transplanted very soon in their final pots way before they get rootbound.

Cvh

Supermod
I forgot to mention but this is an unsponsored grow. I bought these seeds myself and I have no agreements or obligations with the seedbank. My posts and experiences will be 100% objective.

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
It's been 20 days now since the last update. The contractors are (more or less) done with the work so it was safe to transplant the plants to their final pots outdoors a week or so ago.

2/3 plants are doing excellent but one have been a runt since the very beginning with weird twisting leaves and slow growth. Not sure what's up with that plant but I'll just let it go and see what comes forth of it. I suspect too cold in combination with too wet soil as a seedling the soil even turned completely green then.

The weather has changed here a few weeks ago from cold and wet to extremely sunny with around 25-30°C temperatures.

full

full
full

full

(The last one is the runt of the litter.)

The caging (stainless steel with 1cm holes) is mostly for snail/slug defence. The blue bits on top of the soil are a biological snail/slug poison.

Cheers all and thanks for looking!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been 20 days now since the last update. The contractors are (more or less) done with the work so it was safe to transplant the plants to their final pots outdoors a week or so ago.

2/3 plants are doing excellent but one have been a runt since the very beginning with weird twisting leaves and slow growth. Not sure what's up with that plant but I'll just let it go and see what comes forth of it. I suspect too cold in combination with too wet soil as a seedling the soil even turned completely green then.

The weather has changed here a few weeks ago from cold and wet to extremely sunny with around 25-30°C temperatures.

full

full
full

full

(The last one is the runt of the litter.)

The caging (stainless steel with 1cm holes) is mostly for snail/slug defence. The blue bits on top of the soil are a biological snail/slug poison.

Cheers all and thanks for looking!
Looking Nice good luck Cvh :good:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Very nice setup mate, thanks for sharing... this one is going to be interesting for sure.

Your "runt of the litter" seems like it could be affected by some sort of virus. I'm not quite sure if you should keep it. Well, give a few more days and then you'll decide.

Keep us updated and all the best with it!

tommy

Cvh

Supermod
Very nice setup mate, thanks for sharing... this one is going to be interesting for sure.

Your "runt of the litter" seems like it could be affected by some sort of virus. I'm not quite sure if you should keep it. Well, give a few more days and then you'll decide.

Keep us updated and all the best with it!

tommy
Thanks for your feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

It's what I feared the most that it might be viral. 😔
I think it's indeed best to cull it then.

Cvh

Supermod
But now I noticed something very interesting on inspecting the 2 remaining plants.

They're showing colours! Dark purple, reddish on the forming first buds.

This while the temperature here is averaging daily around 28-30C (82-86F) temperatures. So it's not cold induced but genetic just as promised into the strain description of the vendor! 😊

full

full

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Looks like you got some super fast purple pheno... If i had a male i would make a nice new strain. In my experience, purples have shorter flowering times in general and if you are lucky you can get often purple plants in the new strain.

How big exactly are they btw?

Latest posts

Latest posts