What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Hot Cookies®

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi splinter7! :smoke:

Thank you very much for the visit and for the wonderful photos. What a beautiful pheno you got, with amazing calyxes that allow for a great bud-to-leaf ration.

Great to read your grow report. Quite interesting, it's good to know that you liked it.

The 17% that you mention, is it a test you performed? Or an approximate guess from your experience as a cannabis user?

Have fun with it and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

splinter7

Hi splinter7! :smoke:

Thank you very much for the visit and for the wonderful photos. What a beautiful pheno you got, with amazing calyxes that allow for a great bud-to-leaf ration.

Great to read your grow report. Quite interesting, it's good to know that you liked it.

The 17% that you mention, is it a test you performed? Or an approximate guess from your experience as a cannabis user?

Have fun with it and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Hi. I squish (make rosin) 1 gram at a time of each cut/strain I grow to compare potency or hash yield. I know it doesn't perfectly equate to potency, but there will be a strong correlation. The rosin is tasty, but so terpy i usually have to get it cold to deal with it. The Tangie terps come out very strong in the rosin. As a reference, my range is 27% to 13% with 17% being most common.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one my friend, thanks for all that info ;)

If you ever get another round of rosin from her (or if you still have some from the last one), would be also great to be able to see a photo, although the most important reviews is on the Tangie terps, which is good to know that they lead the general aroma.

Enjoy it! 🍯

tommy

splinter7

This is such a beautiful plant to look at! I want some :p I´ll have to check it out. Are there any smoke reports on it?

reddit is full of them, maybe check Growdiaries too. i usually grow classics or odd stuff. i just took down a chocolope x kwazulu. I kept seeing red hot cookies pics online and they looked so good in the pics. Most of the buds I grow are for terps/feels, but RHC had looks. this cut looks bettter than any I have seen online, but there are a few other super frosty ones out there on the web. It is super strong in tangie terps. it comes through in the smoke all the way to the end. the smoke leaves the room with a very pleasant, floral, almost skunk 1 type odor. I haven't heard other people describe it much, but I know some guys that also have cuts of this that they keep.

Here are some pics of the mother plant I revegged. she did not turn purple and it got well below 60f in the house. in fact the first time i flowered her she didn't turn purple either. All the clones have turned purple in late flower without cold. Actually, the clones seem better than the mother and were much stretchier.

I have one at about 27f.
PXL_20230719_170152647.jpg
PXL_20230719_170209365.jpg
PXL_20230723_185934134.jpg