What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Dwarf (1st Ever Grow)

nbk29

try some organic fertilizers. there are plenty....but go easy on them, as they are autos and quite sensitive. For a small bottle it will cost u like a few quid, to a fiver maximum...
but during flowering P is needed most. So get a general npk fertilizer solution and mix small quantities with water every time or every other time.
Hope u do well!!!!
i wanted to ask u for a favour if its ok!
can we exchange emails please???

L

liquidmaco

have you fed them yet? if you havent fed them anything then theyre hungry. if you have fed them then it was prob. too much. when you do start feeding dont forget to start out with about 25% what the bottle tells you, maybe less depending on what type of fert. you select. good luck!

Zeltar

yeah i have been feeding em both the same mix but the last 2 feedings i just used water, no nutes, on the offchance that it was nute burn

nbk29

Hey man...how are ur plants going???
hope u got over ur problem...
i just received some Sagarmatha ak48 and doublediesel ryders , and flower power from barneys farm... :)
I am so happy.....

Zeltar

yeah they are going good, the yellowing is still there but its not spread any more so i think i got it, thats great about ur grow bro. those doublediesel ryders are gonna be some gooood smoke

Zeltar

Oh yeah and the second plant has just popped some buds today, finally lol, bout a week to 10 days behind the other plant for some reason, oh well looks like a staggered harvest :p

nbk29

Smoochi had that yellowing prob as well....and finally he did great he said.. so maybe its a temp. thing on autos when passing from veg to flower, maybe????
Good to hear that they all popped buds!!!! :)
what happened to the "retarded" one?? still nothing??
I also think mate, that deeper pots and a bit bigger (like tree pots) would give you better plants with autos and hence better yield!! cant wait for ur bud pics!! well done so far..

Zeltar

yeah man the retard plant never made it past seedling, one of my plants took off big time and the other one had a lil bit more stunted growth but its catching up now.

Time is soo dragging in now, im just wanting to harvest time to be here already lol

nbk29

9 out of 9 germed... 8 have allready forming the first pair of true leaves, one more to open fully.... :)

nbk29

thanx man!! fingers crossed.... :)
first timer with autos...
Though i am not very sure whether my beans are trully autos...
i have read bad reports in here about sagarmatha and i just hope they turn as they claim!!!

Zeltar

Just harvested the first plant today, got 93grams wet from one plant, hoping for an ounce and a half dry :) il post it up soon

C

CFL_Grow

Did you flower for under 30 days and pull 93grams ? Are autos that fast ? I'm confused sorry

Zeltar

Will post pics soon as i can find cable lol, that 93 grams is wet weight, dry im expecting around an ounce and a half, also maybe another 3/4 of an ounce (dry) from the smaller plant also :D

really happy with my first grow, i speed dried a couple of smaller nugs just to keep me going and this stuff has a really strong couchlock with a floaty high as you reach the peak, slightly acidic taste but all in all its good stuff, easy to grow and a fast producer :p

C

CFL_Grow

Im still confused how you got 93grams in under 30 days.. On 8-11 you were talking about just starting flower... now your done..

Autos are that fast ? Forgive my ignorance, but im growing the wrong stuff if this is true. I flowered almost 60 days for just over 100grams with more lights lol...

Zeltar

mate im as surprised as you are, i just kept checkin triches and they were mostly cloudy with about half amber so i chopped