What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Bubba/ Ahmar Bubba

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi, they look really good ! - very resinous.. looks like a bit better yield than straight bubba.
How are they smelling?
VG :tiphat:

Redrum92

Last shots here about day 51 of 12/12. Cut at day 55. Man, did they turn out better this time.

RB#3 day51f (1) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (4) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (9) - Copy.jpg

RB#3 day51f (3) - Copy.jpg

And #3
RB#5 day51f (1) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day51f (2) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day51f (4) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Redrum92

you knocked it out of the park with those two @Redrum92 ! - the frost on 3 is impressive but 5 is insane...
I know! I wish I had an actual camera, because my cell phone doesn't quite do it justice. So happy I got a good run out of them and got an actual solid test/solid pics, just wish I could've had space for more fems, as usual. Obviously at least half of the credit goes to you. Can't wait to see what else comes out of this line; hope it gets released to the public!

Last edited:

Redrum92

I'd say both, all info is appreciated! :)
Both were pretty decent in yield, probably about average for a hybrid. 0 complaints there. The more Bubba/bushy one may have had slightly more yield overall, but the other one had absolutely rock hard buds.

The denser less yield one was also slightly more potent. I'd say the wide leaf Bubba pheno was slightly more sedating but not quite as strong.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
@Redrum92 Very Nice grow and beautiful flowers :) thanks for taking the time to share your work

a great read

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

Redrum92

Highlight reel

Looked more like Bubba but had more hybrid effects. Was not quite as sedating as regular bubba, definitely slightly down on the spectrum towards stimulating. Very sweet smell, but in a way that i find impossible to describe. It's a very natural, biological smelling sweetness, not harsh or artificial. It's somewhere between subtle perfume, rotting fruit, and maybe sweet nuts?... but not actually smelling like any of those things, but something like that

RB#3 day47f (3) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day50f (1) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (2) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (4) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (6) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (8) - Copy.jpg
RB#3 day51f (9) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Even denser buds: very, very hard. Even more potent than #3, and #3 was not weak. I'd say could even compete with the potency of modern elite polyhybrid clones/seeds. More on the skunky side of the smell profile, but also had a similar sweet undertone that i could not identify for the life of me. Again, kind of an organic/planty sweet smell, not necessarily like fruit or perfume, but as if a plant were trying to imitate that poorly, or something.

RB#5 day51f (4) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day51f (3) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day51f (1) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day51f - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day50f (4) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day50f (3) - Copy.jpg

Lower bud still very dense and frosty:
RB#5 day40f - Copy.jpg

RB#5 day50f - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day50f (2) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day50f (1) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Man that's nice! Making me rethink my next cycle in a month. I have a pack of these but had a bubba 98 and bubba hybrid I was going to pop. May have to change course. Great looking flowers @Redrum92

Lovely! Thank you!

Yeah, to anyone who has them or can get them, would definitely recommend. I will admit that I have some ulterior motive, as I want to see more phenos come out to play. I feel like there is a lot of potential here. Looking forward to seeing other people log her.

Latest posts

Latest posts