What's new

Record yield for me, with coco..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use the full line ... minus the boost . I haven't felt i needed it yet :biggrin:
plus calmag & protekt

My feeds are about half the bottles recomondation .

the gnome

Veteran
very nice relentless...:good:
damn man!! your knocking it out of the ball park fo sure!!
Q for you coco guys,
I am fixing to toss about 50 plants up very soon and have most of my FFOF mixed with promix and perlite.
would i benefit from a 50/50 mix w/soil?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't know how anyone *ever gets above 2elbows per 1k?!!

:yeahthats

I'm good for about half that :shucks:

But 3rd ...... He's just the King of the You SUK list !!!! 3lbs per ....pftttt

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
co2 has I lot to do with it I think. Take two buds the same size, one grown with co2 and one without and they will weigh different.

Its not that co2 buds are bigger necessarily, just denser tissue and thus more weight. My belief anyway.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nice ladies guys! I have heard that with coco, that u dont need as much to get the job done..
I was going to do (4) 5gal..
Im not familiar with canna nutes, Im guessing theres several different bottles to get...? which do you guys use?

Thanks again

Dude what r u using... Fuck switching everyone u switch to ur coco formula I fight to hit 2 per light..l and u hittin 3 mixed no screen first time.... Keep doin what ya doin

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nice ladies guys! I have heard that with coco, that u dont need as much to get the job done..
I was going to do (4) 5gal..
Im not familiar with canna nutes, Im guessing theres several different bottles to get...? which do you guys use?

Thanks again

Dude what r u using... Fuck switching everyone should swiitch to ur coco formula I fight to hit 2 per light..l and u hittin 3 mixed no screen first time.... Keep doin what ya doin and fill us in... Don't think u got room to improve