What's new

Recommend your fav breeder's?

T

TOKA

It probably shows my age, but i'm a huge fan of BOG and Next Generation (formerly Federation).

Anything from BOG will be an adventure, but as far as Next Gen goes, go for the Dynamite, Romulan, and Grapefruit.

you forgot to mention grapegod too ;) next gen are great breeders.

Wow didnt say canna venture was a breeder what i said was canna venture are in my top 3 breeders/chuckers. Thats was why i put chuckers in my post as thats is what i class cv as (pollen chuckers)

Maybe its because i said chunkers and not chuckers maybe its because you didnt read the post or maybe its because your a jumped up smart arse thats trying to make me look silly to up your post count. I dont.

Lol i need to get out more ha ha jog on dung beetle
lol!!..delicate little flower aren't you!..i meant no offense m8..you didn't say cv was a breeder but theyre in your top 3 ????..like I said I didn't mean any offense I suggest you grow a thicker skin:ying:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
thick skin like a dung beetle? What kind of name is that anyway? Bugs and poop, you must get all the ladies, lol.

thick skin like a dung beetle? What kind of name is that anyway? Bugs and poop, you must get all the ladies, lol.
:laughing:dung beetle cos I can see the bullshit!!!...this game is full of it,but watching people suck up hard to pay(not cheaply either!) for untested crosses is up there on the top of my bullshit detector!!

toppin

Veteran
the point is cannaventure isn't any good from experience.
shouldn't take neg reps personally..

Hi siftedunity i respect your point of view on cannaventure but myself on other hands have had good experiences with there crosses except with 1 (purpleberry bx).

I think its a good thing that everybody dont like the same strains, crosses and breeders. Lets face it we could all go through everyones top 3 and pull out breeders that we dont like or a strain / cross that puts you off them due to a bad experience but i personal reframe from commenting on peoples views unless in a positive way. Anyway each to there own.

citifield

Man I have no love for cv. First his jazz berry jam was junk, in the 18 months I've been growing seeds the jbj is the only strain that all of the females Hermed, I'm not talking a late nanner or two either. I've grown probably 100 females from seed and only had a sour pebbles herm and 1 star dog throw a few late nanners but that jbj 5 of Hermed bad. Also I don't like how he makes deals with other growers/breeders for their cuts and never follows though with his end. I'm gonna leave the rest of that alone though.

Exotics killing it though for real, he's got crazy amounts of testers all over the net

Toppin "Lets face it we could all go through everyones top 3 and pull out breeders that we dont like or a strain / cross that puts you off them due to a bad experience but i personal reframe from commenting on peoples views unless in a positive way. Anyway each to there own." ..Your spot on pal and I can see now why you took my comment out of context,for tht I can only apologise,my comment wasnt aimed at you but rather cv...another good example how text cant replace the spoken word:ying:..sorry mate but I would of pmed this but don't think this forum will allow me too

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
people get hostile when it comes to breeders its pretty stupid. the thing is with a seed company things can go down hill rapidly aswell.

my first experience of cannaventure was seeing his purple berry pics around the sites. he bigged it up as a big yielder blah blah everyone wanted them- on auction sites they were going for loads. i ended up getting a pack of the original purpleberry, and a few months later i got two packs of the blue magoo x jazzberry jam.
the purble berry didn't smell of berries at all yielded shit and none were worthy of keepers, the bm x jbj was also vey ver small yielding, very slow in veg. the bud was actually ok but getting less than an oz per plant didn't cut it for me. over all they were crap.

I bought a pack of agent orange, from tga, got 6 females from a pack and every female had its own distinct qualities each one was a keeper in its own right.

Im not bigging up tga because they have their issues. But the proof is in the pudding. and id say to anyone, avoid untested seeds like the plague... unless your a tester lol

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I might have missed it, but I only saw one other person recommend Mandala, so I need to throw it out there again.

Mandala's genetics are award winners, plus they are all VERY inexpensive. The hybrid vigor of these varieties far exceeds almost every other breeder's plants I've ever run, including freebies and bagseeds. They require barely any nutes. They are highly heat resistant. And the best part: their strain descriptions are 100% correct, in every way, right down to even listing possible phenos and giving the recommendation of which pheno to keep and why.

I generally hate to sound like such a fan boy, I do. But I gots ta give credit where credit is due!!! :D

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ace seeds, CBG. I've run BOG and DJ with good results. Getting ready to try some Swami seeds because I've heard good things.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG: You get what you pay for and what is described and advertised about the strains.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Ace, Bodhi, CBG, DJ, Chimera, Shanti, T.Hill, Top Dawg. and all my homies ( best gear I've ever ran)

S

SooperSmurph

My September order has been changed dramatically by this thread, thanks fellas, Mandala wasn't even on my radar!