What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

recommend a 4G phone with auto call recording

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I have been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls and need to record them as evidence but my current flip phone cannot do this.
Can anyone recommend a low cost phone that uses the 4G network and is unlocked that can auto record calls, I would prefer no SMART phones.
If you can provide an eBay link that would be good.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls and need to record them as evidence but my current flip phone cannot do this.
Can anyone recommend a low cost phone that uses the 4G network and is unlocked that can auto record calls, I would prefer no SMART phones.
If you can provide an eBay link that would be good.
I'm sorry you have to deal with this kind of crap friend. Just put your phone on an MP3 that records. It's easy as pie.

RONY 32GB Digital Voice Recorder MP3 Player for Lectures, Interviews - Mini Portable Dictaphone with Playback A-B Repeat, USB Cable Included. Check walmart.​

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I'm sorry you have to deal with this kind of crap friend. Just put your phone on an MP3 that records. It's easy as pie.

RONY 32GB Digital Voice Recorder MP3 Player for Lectures, Interviews - Mini Portable Dictaphone with Playback A-B Repeat, USB Cable Included. Check walmart.​

That will only get half of the conversation or I would have already done it with my mp3 recorder.

I found a cheap phone on eBay;

buzzmobile

Veteran
That will only get half of the conversation or I would have already done it with my mp3 recorder.
Why carry on a conversation with someone who is threatening and harassing you?

How much space does a 1 hour voice recording take?

Let's calculate approximately how much space a 1-hour recording would need. Hence, using a bitrate of 512 kbps for recording, a 1-hour recording would require approximately 230.4 MB of storage space. This calculation is based on general rules for MP3 compression format, and the actual file size might vary slightly.

Notify your phone carrier of the harassment.