What's new

recomend a smoke friendly hotel in amsterdam

false

can anyone recomend a smoke friendly hotel in amsterdam ? im goin to book one soon and the ussuals that come on google dont seem all that impressive . Hotel Abba , hemp hotel , the greenhouse effect , if anyone has any info on these or others id be very gratefull , thanks in advance .

la canna has a few rooms. they sell herb so I would think it would be o.k. to smoke there.
If you don't mind the hostel seen, the flyingpig hostel city center location allows you to smoke. First time I went to the Dam I stayed there. It was nice to be able to meet people from all over the world. the pig has a bar and social area on the main floor.

my wife and I stayed in a pretty cool studio apartment there. it was called "the amsterdam snug"(do a search). It was a nice clean place located right on the outskirt of the red light district. the people that run the snug have other properties too, you should check them out. Hotels cost a lot over there, so we usually rent a house or studio, more privacy and they tend to cost less.

Have fun

Latest posts

Latest posts