What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rebuilding cps trs21

Eloheemxtracts

can anyone refer me to a good place on info and or instructions on re building? we are pretty mechanically inclined can pull down suto motors re build etc. was really looking for pointers and or anything to watch out for by those that have successfully re built a few. thanks in advance For any input

Eloheemxtracts

thanks i havnt been on this site long so i havnt really had a chance to troll through posts thanks for the link��

WishDoctor

Last season someone here on ICMAG here in Oregon had a bunch needed to be rebuilt.
Can't find the thread

They need to pm me, I can rebuild these easily.
Hit me up I'll pick them up and work a deal out with you.
I've done over a dozen rebuilds on these pumps and they are so easy peasy.
I'll pick them up and drop them all off.
All you Licensed CLS peeps in OR who need these pumps repaired hit me up for your needs.

DjangoNugs

I just started having trouble with mine too. After 5 months. My buddy had to rebuild both of his within 6 months too. These things don't seem to be too tough. But anyway, wishbone, I'm in oregon myself. I was gonna try and rebuild it but if you are nearby I would gladly enlist your services. I'm near Medford and I could drive a little ways to get this done if needed.