What's new

"Reapers" GIANT grows on OG...who remembers?

Daemon

Blunted22 said:
No offense to the guy that "says" he is reapers i really hope that he is and is living free... along with so quick and some of the others.... but one thing that you might remember is NOONE that was big has really been seen since OG went down.... Lou is about the only one i can remember and i really only think that is cause he relocated right about the same time... But we havent seen anyone appear on the scene since OG went down.... which is also the same reason i dont post shit on here (pics at least) and i commend all you big balled mother fuckers that post anything above a 6k grow....

good luck and be safe guys...

Paranoid?

sirharrynuggz

I'm just waiting for someone to show up claiming "Yeah, I'm BushyOlderGrower. I'm doing great! Same old same old, I just forgot how to use a camera." Sorry, but I think if reaper, SoQuick, ortsa and guys like that are still growing and not documenting their grows, they probably aren't on here taking credit for their grows from 5 years ago. I would love to see these guys around, but I am pretty sure we'll know when we see them. With new pics to back it up. Those were amazing grows, that many people would love to claim as their own, but it's pretty easy to just say "Yeah, that's me. I did that. Tell me how cool I am." And if it were them, than I am sure they knew they would get some shit for outing themselves as these respected growers without anything to back it up. Sorry if I am wrong, but that's rarely the case, lol.

B

Blunted22

Daemon said:
Paranoid?

Hell yea daemon i am paranoid the shit we do is illegal and if you do anythin more then a closet grow and aint paranoid and being carful then your just plain stupid.... why dont u just go and put a neon sign up at your grow house saying pots grown here its stupid and using the internet can be found prety easy by leo's and i have yet to see any of the big growers from OG back on here or anywhere else for that matter...

Og didnt just get shutdown THEY WERE RAIDED everyone involved went to jail shit was siezed.... GETIT? then all the big growers dissappeared wierd? coincidence? maybe and i hope so but like i said this shit get people LIFETIMES in PRISON man this shit aint no joke...