What's new

REALSTYLES DIY CXB3590 TUTORIAL

REALSTYLES

@Asylum oops I did say 3/16 on tools but on the list I stated 5/16" eye bolts on parts list I need to not smoke and make tutorials lol

Asylum

Did I screw up by getting the 36v cobs? I purchased 8, cxb3590 3500k 36v. And 2 meanwell HLG-185H-C700A drivers. Planned on 4 for each driver. Should I have gotten the 72v? Did I screw up bad?

Asylum

I think I got my answer. What tool do you use to adjust the mili amps on the driver? I took the plug off and looked down into it.

ways2

Has anyone had any experience with the Flip Chip Opto Luna 100's?
Will be building a 4 - 6' light rail utilizing 24 of the Luna 100's , using 6 3000k, 6 3500k, 6 4000k, 6 5000k, with 6 per fixture. They'll be mostly modular to keep adaptability open and both ends of the fixture adjustable
To be able to fully drive them or more than likely add more cobs later on I'm going with
4 Meanwell HLG-600H-54A

This is being designed to cover roughly a 10' x 10' or maybe mainly flowering room with HPA system that am currently building as well.

http://www.fcopto.com/downloads/Luna 120 Data Sheet.pdf

REALSTYLES

Has anyone had any experience with the Flip Chip Opto Luna 100's?
Will be building a 4 - 6' light rail utilizing 24 of the Luna 100's , using 6 3000k, 6 3500k, 6 4000k, 6 5000k, with 6 per fixture. They'll be mostly modular to keep adaptability open and both ends of the fixture adjustable
To be able to fully drive them or more than likely add more cobs later on I'm going with
4 Meanwell HLG-600H-54A

This is being designed to cover roughly a 10' x 10' or maybe mainly flowering room with HPA system that am currently building as well.

http://www.fcopto.com/downloads/Luna 120 Data Sheet.pdf
Very poor efficiency it's like 100lm\w but looks cool

Asylum

Hey REALSTLYES,

Your vid on wires didn't quite explain how you connect the rhino molex adapter to the fans wires.

Would you please help me with how to do so?

REALSTYLES

Well guys here's some pic of my recent grow just harvested this is only 1 plant

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran

One MW HLG-120H-C1400(A or B) will power 2-3 cobs @50W each, so get this driver and add one cob:)
A or B version have different dimming, so chose which you prefer.
A has 50-100% controlled with a screw.
B has 10-100%(not sure), you have to add a potentiometer.

Latest posts

Latest posts