What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

really....... fuck the olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've had it w/all the nit picking bullshit, DQ'd athletes, protocols that steal away any hopes of stars not allowing them to compete.......

there was more friggin' drama in these olympics than I've ever seen before, I'm done with the games forever.

where the fuck is the spirit of sportsmanship in these games? where?

I have to read news that Mike Milbury (NBC analyst) made a hurtful comment about the mens Russian hockey team!

OH LAWDY SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!

or how about the breaking news that Hannah Teter is going to be living 'off the grid' in a yurt (she is SO cool) after returning home from the games.......

Hannah Teter is going off the grid

By Trey Kerby

The silver medalist told People magazine her plan:

"I will live in the yurt part time," Teter says. "Mom has a huge garden and fruit trees, and I love it there. I helped my parents get solar power this past year, and I'll be running on solar and hopefully wind power with my yurt so I can be completely off the grid."

living in your parents backyard and from their refridgerator & stove is NOT living off the grid you dumb bitch.

Do you all remember when the olympics came to Atlanta in '96? the olympic committee blew into town with injunctions to halt the use of the word 'olympics' by every business doing so. there were Greek & Italian restaurants that had been using the name for DECADES!!!!!!! but were forced to change their names for the

SAKE OF AMATEUR ATHLETICS.......

olympic committee & games can kiss can kiss my fat ass.

I can honestly tell you all that I haven't watched even a second of the games & I turn off every news broadcast of the same.

fuck 'em all.......

rant over

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I haven't watched one bit of it, any other time of the year nobody gives a shit about speed ice skating or bobsleding or whatever kind of winter bs their doing.

Media fascinations, thats all I see, most people could care less about womens downhill skiing, but the media has to make a big huge deal out of it like this is what we've been waiting for our whole lives.

Its in the media's best interest to make it a big deal, the more people that watch it they more money they make of ads.

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
and how did superdouche cris collinsworth get a job announcing?, he was a friggin football player, my parents are addicted to that crap, sad

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Hate the Olympics piece of shit games.. They could have spent that money on the fucking sick ffs.. Lots of good programs were cut for this and it wasn't worth that.. How much did we spend on security? did we really need to spend 1 billion?? give me a break here. what a total waste of the tax payers money.As usually we were taken for another ride and were going to pay for along time for this ride..Land of the free my ass lol..free till you say "this isn't right" lol.. peace out Headband707

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I kinda like em. There's good and bad in every single thing out there. I ignore all that shit and watch the athletes that have worked their ass off for years to get there.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kinda like em. There's good and bad in every single thing out there. I ignore all that shit and watch the athletes that have worked their ass off for years to get there.
just to see them sent home early because someone kissed his medal?
mighty sportin' of them.......

fuck 'em

it is not fun anymore,

mark my words, 'in the near future we'll see a disqualification for improperly laced skates'.......

don't doubt it because it ain't far from that now

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
they should have olympics for guzzling jizz, shooting it far, best aim of your jizz, cooking with jizz, Hair styling with jizz. Lots of fun for all people type things with jizz... my two cents worth... peace and puffs..

sackO

G

good drown

what about the us hockey team in 1998 trashing their hotel rooms after getting eliminated.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
they should have olympics for guzzling jizz, shooting it far, best aim of your jizz, cooking with jizz, Hair styling with jizz. Lots of fun for all people type things with jizz... my two cents worth... peace and puffs..

sackO

:laughing: ever heard of Sasha Grey? thats one nasty bitch - she'd win the gold many times over.. Go USA!!!

i'd categorize the olympics as i do david letterman - old, played the fuck out and hardly entertaining while being highly publicized

unless they get Michael Phelps to sponsor the CAnnAlympics im not interested

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Sasha Grey can git down with the git down that is for sure... she is also known as a true cum dumpster... :D peace and puffs...

sackO

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran

My sport is Combined Bed Gymnastics

bigtopsfinn

The Olympics should be stripped of all rules and regulations (doping). Now that I might actually pay to see. Imagine all the world records and heart attacks :D

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I'm all for the Athletes for the sake of sport but this wasn't about that this was about our Gov. cutting programs so this shit could happen. So they could play with your money more. This was about them spending 1 billion dollars on a threat that we have never had!!!!!!!!!! Since when has the Taliban been all over Canada?? Since when did Canada need 50,000 USA police and special agents here for 2 weeks . Give me a fucking break with all this shit.. What did happen??? Sweet fuck all !!!!!!! Both our Governments are fucking jokes lol but we are the biggest joke cause they keep getting away with this shit....peace out Headband707

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so as I refused to watch even a second of the olympix I have relied on net news to fill me in.......

NBC awkwardly and abruptly ends Olympic coverage

By Chris Chase

How did NBC choose to end its 865 hours of Winter Olympic coverage? By barely acknowledging that said coverage was ending.

In a bizarre conclusion to its telecasts of the 2010 Vancouver Games, NBC awkwardly cut away to air the premiere of the much-hyped reality show, "The Marriage Ref." Viewers were abruptly informed that coverage of the Ceremony would continue at 11:30 p.m. ET.

Here's how it went down: At 10:29 p.m. ET, the network abruptly cut to commercial after singer Michael Buble finished a swinging, Sinatra-like rendition of "The Maple Leaf Forever". After a few ads, NBC cut back to a wide shot of the ongoing Ceremony (there were a number of inflatable animals on the floor at BC Place, making it look like an indoor version of the Macy's Day Parade) and viewers heard Bob Costas say:

"We're back in an hour with the Closing Ceremony party from Vancouver. Nickleback and Avril Lavigne are among the acts that will be performing. But right now we take you to the premiere of Jerry Seinfeld's new series, 'The Marriage Ref.' "

And then, suddenly, coverage of the Olympics was over and the intro to Jerry Seinfeld's show began.

All that NBC does in over-dramatizing the Games and that's how they choose to end coverage for a vast majority of viewers? (Because, let's face it, most people aren't tuning in for the 11:30 p.m. coverage.) No Costas sign-off? No end credits? No cheesy summation of the triumphs of the Olympic spirit? Where's our closure?

so NBC decides to USE ~ USE ~ USE! the closing ceremony of the olympix to front for Jerry Seinfelds new show, period.

like I've always said....... 'fuck you very much'

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
love the games this year especially here at home in my city. Canada had 14 Golds and it was the best we have ever done. These games have done a tremendous amount for Canadian pride.
peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gotta love Letterman, he just announced one more medal the USA won:

the US took Gold in downhill economics.......

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Seriuosly I feel like am I the only person out there that doesn't get it??? FUCK !!! When I saw the news with all those ppl cheering for a fucking hockey game I was ashamed not proud...That fucking HOCKEY!!!!! it's not like we helped the hungry or cured cancer or stopped the fucking wars FUCK!!!!!! this world is fucked up ,, have another drink boys..Suck the economy dry for sport it's not like the sick ,dying and hungry ppl of the world really need it RIGHT???Naaaaahhhh it's more about putting on a nice show for the world to see .. did you like our show?? were great... better then you ,,don't you think??.. peace out Headband707

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts