What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Ephesians 6:12

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Spread it out perfectly on one piece, then half ass the other piece”
-Wolfe Pit

( youtuber )

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
" never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
- Mark Twain

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“I often wonder whether we do not rest our hopes too much upon constitutions, upon laws, and upon courts. These are false hopes, believe me, these are false hopes. Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women, when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.” - American Judge Learned Hand

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“To seek freedom is the only driving force I know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there. Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle.”
Carlos Castaneda

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in this marvelous desert, in this marvelous time.

I want to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while, in fact, too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.”

― Carlos Castaneda, Journey to Ixtlan

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Nothing can be more demoralizing than a clinging and abject dependence upon another human being. This often amounts to the demand for a degree of protection and love that no one could possibly satisfy. So our hoped for protectors finally flee, and once more we are left alone - either to grow up or to disintegrate.”
-- Bill W.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Because of our kinship in suffering, our channels of contact have always been charged with the language of the heart.”
-- Bill W.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“In God's economy, nothing is wasted. Through failure, we learn a lesson in humility which is probably needed, painful though it is.”
-- Bill W.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Life is being on the wire, everything else is just waiting."
Karl Wallenda

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gandhi, upon meeting reporters after touring the US, was asked what he thought about western civilization. he replied " i think it would be a good idea."

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at the privacy side of it, though, mark Zuckerberg buys all the houses around Mark Zuckerberg for privacy and buys extra lots in Hawaii around his for privacy. But oh, our privacy has not been respected and watched over.
– Steve Wozniak

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“You have to start with the truth. The truth is the only way that we can get anywhere. Because any decision-making that is based upon lies or ignorance can't lead to a good conclusion.”
-- Julian Assange

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain. Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's Man of the Year.”
-- Julian Assange

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“If wars can be started by lies, they can be stopped by truth.”
-- Julian Assange

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quotes-About-Julian-Assange-Quotesgram.jpg