What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Seve

"Here's to the confusion of our enemies!'' -Frank Sinatra (an excellent toast, but i also like "to our enemies enemies!")

"We are not pimps and whores; we are the fathers and mothers of civilization being pimped by the system and treated like whores." (sorry i forgot who it was from, some black reverend. haha)

"Mary was raped by a Roman soldier." -my grandma (my personal favorite. my mom asked my grandma who jesus' father was during a bible study. maybe in her old senile age she has some insight?)

"Be yourself, because you might find yourself." -me

mandingo

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Vizzini the Sicilian, from The Princess Bride.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Im a fan of quotes of America's Founding Fathers. Theres some serious knowledge in them and they are as true today as 230 years ago.

Ben Franklin:
"Fish and visitors smell within 3 days."
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (SO TRUE THESE DAYS!)

Thomas Jefferson:
"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." (TJ *hated* newspapers)
"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive."

C

Chamba

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
"They're ALL the same!" .....My ol' buddy Gus...form WAAAaaaay back!

Peace all, bugout :Bolt:

Last edited:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
This goes out to my Brooklyn crew
Represtin all the freaky bitchs
Fuckin'em all day and fuckin'em all night
We don't love these hoes

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
"I've come to realize, there is a god, he just doesn't have a beard or anything" - Jason Ellis

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
"Remember Jimmy Mackaway on the yard used to say, If you wanna be making moves on the street, have no attachments, have nothing in your life you cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner..."

Slim Pickens

Veteran
'Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.' P. J. O'Rourke