• Every week.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Every day or so.

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • In the evenings.

Votes: 39 23.4%
  • As a dessert everyday with my lunch.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Wake and bake and then in the evening.

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Mostly in the day time.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Every hour or more.

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • Jesus MPD - another fucking stupid poll you jackass?

Votes: 14 8.4%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i smoke for spasm relief so i smoke all day and even wake at night to smoke.......well, my spasms wake me and i toke to kill them.

unfortunately i need to smoke hash to get high but im going to burn down a bong load of p98 bubba followed by Grape Stomper OG.

peace

ello,whenever ive got weed i smoke it all the time :D
but tbh i need a strategic plan because a delivery guy could smell it when i opened the door and then stepped into the porch!

Clothes were old. Hey wash your clothes!?:yes::D

Yea they were really old soddened with ganja no doubt.

i smoke for spasm relief so i smoke all day and even wake at night to smoke.......well, my spasms wake me and i toke to kill them.

unfortunately i need to smoke hash to get high but im going to burn down a bong load of p98 bubba followed by Grape Stomper OG.

peace

I hear CBD gives spasm relief but you probably know that.
:)

Last edited:

Drift13

I smoke 38 to 40 weeks a year. During those 40 weeks I'll groove when the mood strikes me. Some days it could be hourly, others days just before bed.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Birth defect, old car injury, autism...

Unless I'm using canna pills the way I should be... I'm toking constantly.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

+Vibes

I toke about once a night to stave off the depression. It lasts all though the next day and as long as I'm cycling everywhere there is no noticeable tolerance buildup. God's gift :thank you:

T

ThirstyKenny

I do however have a 7-8 hr break each day. I call that time sleep :)

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I just got out of prison and I'm on parole. so I've only smoked about 3 times in the past 22 months. when I'm done parole, it will probably be about every half hour to every hour.

Greenheart

Veteran
It depends on the smoke. The good stuff lets an hour or more pass before I realize there is a pipe in hand that I forgot about. I would go with the last two choices.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
24/7-365- as some of my post prove.. lol

Minus. 12 hours 3 days a week.(work)
which is ok, since I have so much built up.
Even when not smoken.. I have a buzz....

The good life..
Peace...

G

Every single day for years, and at minimum 2 joints a day.

I smoke weed like people drink their morning coffee, I smoke then get shit done. When ever I have work to do weed gets me more in the mood to do it.

What he said, almost exactly.

KS

T

ThirstyKenny

Gday Keif. I'm the oppsite. If i've got a chore to do- say mowing the grass or going to the shop etc, my attitude is, -I'd better have a bong or 2 first lol :D

hempyftw

hehe

hehe

I wake up every morning and stumble into the kitched to wake up to a bubble bong hit out of a concentrate bowl.

Then I chief hourly throughout the day on buds.

Stay high all day!

picture.php

G

Gday Keif. I'm the oppsite. If i've got a chore to do- say mowing the grass or going to the shop etc, my attitude is, -I'd better have a bong or 2 first lol :D

Gday to you Kenny. I think were all on the same page with this. For me it's a "get things done" aid. The more boring the job, the more necessary the little helper. Lawncare, painting, washing cars....ect. Just gotta leave them damn power tools in the cabinet. HaHa

KS

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
It would be interesting to know whether people prefer indica or sativa dominant strains. Then compare that information with their answers here. :chin:

I prefer the sativa dominant up strains that get me going and out the door. I don't particularly enjoy pot that makes me nod off. I hate it when my short term memory gets unplugged.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few times everyday used to control pain so I dont need so much morphine.. I prefer the strong Indica's or Indica Dom Poly's

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I pretty much try to stay high all the time. Not couch bound, just high. If I didn't have forced breakages, I probably would.

I love to get baked in the mornings though.

Latest posts

Latest posts