What's new

***REAL *** -=Green Crack=- week 8

G

mine branches out like it has been topped when it has'nt as well.

Right outta the ez cloner if leans over and seems to top itself as soon as it roots.

crazy branching like a gatlin gun of huge nuggets

IBsmokin

man i want some green crack, I wanna be a cra-cra-cra-cra-crack head!!! man somebody polinate one of those clones with some f-13 or some other kick ass seed strain and share the wealth!!!

G

why dont you guys make a strain then. .And name it whatever you want? If not lets keep this thread about growing green crack or cush and green crack pictures.. If you wanna bash go to tokers den.

G

m.steelers said:
There's a lot of hippies and growers in Athens, and Cush is the cut it's famous for... of course it's logical that people are going to say "this is Cush", it's just like around where I'm from... there's a specific "F****** 4 way" cut that goes around (name removed to protect location)... you know what? Eveyone says they have it, but very few do. At one point, it was almost like any kind sack was being called 4 way.... It's the nature of the beast....

so true. just like in california, there is a different og kush cut in almost every circle of friends.

that fourway cut is nice. a friend found a pheno in a pack of nirvana beans that was just like it imo. i hadnt even had that cut when i smoked his but got some a little bit later and it was dead on! :headbange

G

DAMN MAN!! Ogr that GC you posted looked quite tasty. Nice fat chunky nugs. Any prob with rot? Mind if I asked the area you found the cutting from? I want it soooo bad.

G

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HighAgain again.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cush from Cecil C. a very healthy cola. Both same clone just grown differently.

also known as green crack, here is a 50 day version before she was dialed in.

Last edited:

numberguy

You are all missquoting cecil c I have read his original words. He seems to be a stand up guy he never took credit for creating green crack or the cush before that and he told the facts exactly as he knew them to be. If the cush came from athens georgia why is it still not around there as a seed line, and why would they in the south need a fifty day plant? Any seeds made with the green crack clone will not be as good as the original cut that is why it is still around.

ograskal

Veteran
Chili_berkster said:
also known as green crack, here is a 50 day version before she was dialed in.

Damn Chili....You Did a great Job on her...Nice and Dialed in ....Now that looks like the Real Green Crack to me....Are you gettin some type of Sweet Fruity Smells from Her....How would you describe the Smell in your own words....Great Job Bro...~ogr

Fat Albert

Lovely looking GreenCrack! Here's what I believe is Green Crack/Cush, day 44. Quick finisher with an almost immediate high, you feel it before the smoke even leaves your lungs.

7250Underside.jpg

7250Snow_Angel_Macro_II.JPG

7250100_0993.JPG

7250Snow_Angel_Macro_V.JPG

Cheers!
Fat A :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It could be the different ways people are growing is changing the smell/look of the bud.

When I first saw flavorfullife's pictures, I thought, 'shit, those were grown hydroponically, or at least LOOK like they've been grown hydroponically'.

I've seen hydroponic plants come out VERY different than the same plant grown in soil.

Honestly, it looks to me like there's no point in arguing about what flavorfullife's plants look like, because they're showing signs of a classic hydroponic growth habit - and visual identification over the internet is not a smart bet when you see this kind of growth irregularity.

Last edited:
G

sorry bro didnt mean to add spice to the pot. I have created my own strain... its called

JoeMomma!

haha.. totally joking !

I knew a guy out here with the "GC" , he said he considered it to be comparable smoke to the ecsd so im sure its good!

flavorfullife said:
why dont you guys make a strain then. .And name it whatever you want? If not lets keep this thread about growing green crack or cush and green crack pictures.. If you wanna bash go to tokers den.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
That's true CC, but what about the finish time comparison? Flavors cut is still showing white pistils at 8 weeks vs the other cut that is fully done with completely orange pistils by day 42-49. That seems like a drastic difference to me. I can see them finishing with a few days difference, but not 2 weeks or more. Anyways, great looking shots everyone! Chili grew the fuk out of that one~

Last edited:
G

You are correct sir

You are correct sir

CC--

You have a damn good eye homey.. Hydro is correct.. Maybe they look different because I use 1k and everyone else uses either 150watts or 400 in dirt.

Just my thoughts, but as we already know it what I say doesn't mean much

ograskal

Veteran
LOL.....So with that Logic if you are using a 1000 Watt light and growing in Hydro that will make your buds take 2+ weeks longer to finish.....LOL.......NOT!!!!!...And i use a 600 hps and (2) 400's with cooltubes and they are inches away from the lights so its really not much difference than using a 1000 that is farther away....~ogr

Last edited:

Norcal Crypt

Nice to see the green crack is still floating around i'll be sure to let cecil know that his work is still making the rounds. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts