What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real California Cheese

Nspecta

Veteran
So...'they' say Cheese is gonna be tha next 'it' clone in Cali...what do y'all think about that? True? False?

Let's hear tha consensus...good, bad, or ugly. :lurk:

Here's a shot o' Cheese ta get tha party started. :canabis:

10092Cheese.JPG

& Here's some Real California Cheese as of June 22nd...bein' grown in a 700+ gallon raised bed of organic luv.

10092Cheese6-22-07.JPG

Enjoy, IGT :wave:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Very nice Nspecta.
You never know man.
Seems like it's getting around more then it used to.
I've been thinking of trying it myself.
I think I will.

G

Nice plant Nspecta,

But Cali Cheese...you mean UK Cheese in Cali?

Looks good in the bed bro, nice plant. Enjoy..

Peace, hhf

J

JeffSpicoli

Holy crap, beautiful Tree! that thing is gonna yield MASSIVE!
That flowering shot looks really incredible as well.
Does it actually smell/taste like cheese? hows the stone? longlasting? expando?
definately has a sick sativa look

A.N.Other

is cali cheese the same as the uk cheese that came out of haz manor and the exodus collective nearly 20 year back?

if it is please pass this one freely to everyone you know, exodus would, i think, be happy she has gone transatlantic, but they would hate to see conditions added. she is a good cut, not knock down potency but a great no ceiling relaxing and up high. exceptionally potent aroma in flower and in the jar, really dank, overpowering funk in a jar. mites love her though and she's a hungry hippo so make sure she gets fed well.

take care ic. :wave:

cheez

cheez

the cheez i see up hear they call cheez but i really think it is blue cheez it almost taste like a blueberry kush very good smoke

G

lookin Good Nspecta :smile:

and yes, I heard from a good trusted friend that UK (not Cali (lol)) Cheese has travelled to Cali for some time with some other cuts ...

Last edited:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
nice bed of soil :smile: ...i think that cut now needs to make to the trip to australia ...nice work indeed.HH.

Last edited:
B

bagseed77

maybe the cheese cut could come east and we could call her carolina cheddar,lol

G

Did he just say 700+ gallons? Geez Nspecta...how much do you hope to pull off that beast?

p.s. that is the uk cheese cut acclimated to california where the climate is right and the growers have mad skills...hence real california cheese....

Last edited:
G

Yo Inspecta, that's some tasty cheese alright.
nice job, had me high for quite a while. Thanks for the buz. Irie, Bud

Guest423

Veteran
the best thing about cheese so far that i've noticed is the clones root really fast, it grows fast with good vigor and it responds well to topping or FIM. so if your into cash cropping or big yields it could be the next "it". it also grows really nice outdoors so thats always a plus also.

i haven't had a chance to finish one myself yet since i'm checking out some other skunks but a buddy of mine has and from what i gather from him is the potency is decent, looks and smell are nice and it tastes really good. nothing really bad to say about the clone so overall it must be a good cut.

i just like the easy clone time and vigor it shows for being an "elite" so far. alot of the really good cuts have slower root times, take longer to veg, and give you less yield....so in the long run you could turn more grows with the cheese and get nice yields but still have quality buds.

G

Pure Cali Cheese

Pure Cali Cheese

Nice plant Nspecta,

But Cali Cheese...you mean UK Cheese in Cali?

Looks good in the bed bro, nice plant. Enjoy..

Peace, hhf

They make some killer chedder in Humboldt to, where the heck did that show up from? Irie, Bud

G

its just skunk #1 going back to her roots ,,,pics are great nspecta

You mean back to her roots in beautiful California where she originated :headbange . Double Irie, Bud

Although the smell makes me paranoid in my neighborhood, I still love the Cheese. It yields well, doesn't stretch too much, and gives me great structure when I top it. Good looking large resinous nugs that has that distinctive smell to it. Mine didn't have overwhelming flavor, but just the smell alone is great. The high for me is mostly in the head, a spacey good vibe high.

In my personal opinion, I think the Cheese has a great chance to be hyped as the next "it" strain... especially because it is easy to grow and yields well. Altho, I'm fiercely loyal to trainwreck for its high and I tend to reach for trainwreck, some kushes, then cheese.

:wave: Hey bud! great to see ya!

KISE1

Nspecta said:
So...'they' say Cheese is gonna be tha next 'it' clone in Cali...what do y'all think about that? True? False?
Maybe if you can get it to purple and call it 'OCheeseKush'
:nono:
What do you think of the high on that one? I've been contemplating getting this one for awhile.

Last edited:

Babombeez

Cheese is dank for sure... up in Nor Cal it is a big deal, very tasty if you ask me... excellent tasting with hash on top and is quite the combo... the Cheese has a certain skunk funk to it that actually does have a cheesy aroma, sort of like sweet parmesan skunk or something of that nature... I've read that it is a rare phenotype of some Sensi Skunk from back in the day... The stone is great too, nice lung expansion followed by a very funky taste on the taste buds, yum!

Beez

Latest posts

Latest posts