What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real? Blue dream

asilsweater

Bro blue dream didnt become popular till high times blew it up like it was the shit, and it was as far as yields and how easy it is to grow, nowdays in cali it, fetches a lower ticket unless u got loud dream and then it goes up a couple hundred. I dig her tho and i always have room for her in my med garden.

JetLife175

Veteran
I remember when I couldnt even get a cut of the BD around the mid 2000's..Whoever created it gave it out, and it was held closely. Joe Brand told me the background on it a long time ago, but I forgot due to me being high as hell everytime I saw the guy.

OP

The original story I heard was that it has nothing to do with DJ short or his kid. Some old hippy lady did the cross in SC and spread it around. That was initial story. I’m almost inclined to believe it more than it having anything to do with dj or his kid other than blueberry being used.

Facelesdoll

Nope

Nope

Yeah, but a pack of even the finest BD exclusively, with no other variety around, will make a man yearn for Kush. Give me Kush!!!! :biggrin:

I am thinking maybe 5 or years ago the BD was popular.

Nothing makes me want kush. I am not going to hate because I could go on for hours but it is def not for me. Sure I would if it was the last weed on earth. No love for it here. I grow my own supply and despise finding out which freebies I grow that come out kushy. Sometimes I don't pay enough attention to the correlation of many strain names just being a derivatives of kush

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's a bad example of the real BD.

She's stressed and clawed a little from going from Led to a 600hps. But they always bounce back. I'll try to remember to take a healthy veg leaf pic. (But it took me a while just to remember this! Lol)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

You say the cut looks legit but if you watch his day 1 veg video its pretty terrifying to accept its the clone only if you follow what he says. What I need is representations of the clone only and then I can get examples of the medicropper cut posted to compare so we can learn from ending a debate. Its not really a debate but I'm not the only person with questions

lol.

Bro, you asked if this guy's cut is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s3tltgp8UI

I gave you the correct answer. You're welcome.

hellfire

I always thought ssh x bb seemed like a fire combo. If that is the lineage...Anyway might be worth it to remake and pheno hunt it in depth.

CrushnYuba

I still rock bd. People talk smack, but it yields better then anything else, almost never gets deficient, always comes out lime green and frosty. I have never had another cut like it.

have never seen a fake BD cut in norcal. It is just too common.

I have been on the hunt for another plant similar to it. Something that grows vigorously like a pure sativa but puts out super dense huge spear buds that all nodes connect. Stretches 3x times and finishes in under 70 days.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

CrushnYuba

Jack herrer @ crushinyuba

I have a cut of pineapple Jack that yields just as good as BD. It's not as bright green though. And i don't love the Jack nose. The leafs are not nearly as thin as BD. That's one of the most interesting things about BD. The structure is 100% sativa. Really thin leafs. Little shoots popping out of every node. But chunky and fast flowering.

Last edited:

Facelesdoll

Trust me just do the rare dankness longpeak blue. She does everything you could really ever want. She is putridly pungent and tons of vigor. The high is soaring like jet fuel high with the nose to go with it. Burns your eyes with superglue and blueberries nose

CrushnYuba

Ill buy a pack and give the long peak blue a shot. It says it's indica though. Don't know if it will have as much stretch as I'm looking for.
I grow allot of outdoor and greenhouse. I have to fill allot of space.

Facelesdoll

Order on attitude

Order on attitude

Ill buy a pack and give the long peak blue a shot. It says it's indica though. Don't know if it will have as much stretch as I'm looking for.
I grow allot of outdoor and greenhouse. I have to fill allot of space.

They always have a rare dankness promo. All I know is in neglected light she grew crazy and yielded as much as everyone else combined. Says indica but she grows and smokes sativa.

MtnGanj

Trust me just do the rare dankness longpeak blue. She does everything you could really ever want. She is putridly pungent and tons of vigor. The high is soaring like jet fuel high with the nose to go with it. Burns your eyes with superglue and blueberries nose

RD Longspeak Blue is absolute fire!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just obtained her myself,cant want to give her a go.
Nice pics man,and thanks for posting them.

budchopper

I still rock bd. People talk smack, but it yields better then anything else, almost never gets deficient, always comes out lime green and frosty. I have never had another cut like it.

have never seen a fake BD cut in norcal. It is just too common.

I have been on the hunt for another plant similar to it. Something that grows vigorously like a pure sativa but puts out super dense huge spear buds that all nodes connect. Stretches 3x times and finishes in under 70 days.
Anyone have any suggestions?

ya not sure which cross with Grapefruit is best but its one of my favorites.

Latest posts

Latest posts