What's new

Ready to make plans for the 2011 IC420 Cup!

AmishFarmer

I'm glad to see I am not the only one that can't wait for April.Always checking to see if there is any more news or info yet.lol

K

Karma Genetics

No need for news, just plan it will happen .

Going to be a nice get together again, Looking forward to seeing many friends again, and have a nice smoke and talk.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
It's hard to get away anywhere when you got a garden to look after :( but where there's a will there's hopefully a way.

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
no friend who can help out few days? no auto-watering?
i think it would be an enrichment for the cup if u appear. :)

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
If this was ur first time going to the cup and ur rolling solo ...what would u do?....I have friends who share the same lifestyle but they never get out ...besides the regular trips to cali ...my gfs aren't really in weed like that ... its only 4 days but idk if I wanna be alone..I'm no trick but I'm thinking about his taking a nice girl and enjoying myself for the week ..what do u guys think?

P.s..I'm posting from evo so excuse the mistakes

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I hear ya's, I just worry too much about fires. I've had a few close calls in the past. Hopefully I can get over even if it's just for a few days.

K

Karma Genetics

If this was ur first time going to the cup and ur rolling solo ...what would u do?....I have friends who share the same lifestyle but they never get out ...besides the regular trips to cali ...my gfs aren't really in weed like that ... its only 4 days but idk if I wanna be alone..I'm no trick but I'm thinking about his taking a nice girl and enjoying myself for the week ..what do u guys think?

P.s..I'm posting from evo so excuse the mistakes

He man dont worry, I have been coming alone to these cups for years, I like it that way as there will be many new friends no doubt. That way you meet the people much faster.

You are welcome to sit at the table he he come and have a smoke.

You all are.:tiphat:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looking forward to your entry Horti :)

I agree with Karma's words too... it's nice to just turn up and wander around.. it's nice to be free to come and go as you please and there's always a great crowd hanging out at Mila's or GH UTD :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
As soon as the venue decision is solidified for the awards ceremony evening (4/20/2011), and a few other bits and pieces still being worked on, I'll get an official thread up. Announcement of the awards venue location and daily schedule of events will be available on April 15th for pick up at Mila's for those attending. ;) Judge and guest passes will be available to purchase via www.seedbay.com (or perhaps www.seedboutique.com) very soon. The ability to purchase from Seed Boutique via credit card makes things perhaps a bit easier for many...but no worries, I'll let you all know when they are ready for purchase.

Thanks everyone for your interest to attend....by all means, if you can, come join everyone for a helluva high enjoyable time. :canabis: :yes:

Hempyfan

Thank you. I am all booked up. Looking forward to it as a kid looking forward to Xmas.

I will get some judge passes as soon as they are available. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Latest posts