What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

READ: IC/SD 4:20 / 2004 Info thread (Competitions)

Zoe

Life never falls to amaze me

Life never falls to amaze me

Heavenhigh....I promised Lorna I would not come back into the forums until after the event but I just couldn't resist one more time.WOW!!!!.. I send you my entorage of women for your visual enjoyment and it will all be done with class and in good taste...ENJOY!!!!! "you be there or be square.....HUGS......z

Zoe

My respect to the mrs.

My respect to the mrs.

Heavenhigh BOG...Please....Please...... do not connect the three kisses and foot massage to the "Painted Ladies"..(you can't get kisses at the windows).......We are not part of this raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You can tell Mrs. BOG everything my ladies do for you. Sin ........is NOT part of "Heavenhigh Produtions.".....LOVE is..........My respect to the Mrs..My ladies can't wait to meet you and rub your toes.!!!!HUGS....I am very excited......Z

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
To Each His Own....

To Each His Own....

Sounds like there'll be something for everyone, yes, the painted ladies and Zoe are definitely NOT part of the Seeds Direct red light raffle bit of fun :D

Zoe will take care of the painted ladies, and at SD you can get your raffle tickets .... :p Simple as that! :D

To reiterate, Amsterdam is a wonderful historical city with: canals, tall thin buildings, lots and lots of bicycles, coffeeshops galore, Heineken & Amstel beers, and the red light area, among many many other things.

To each his own, hey!

Looking forward to welcoming everyone at SD.....just a few more days now and the PARTY begins! :D

dg

p.s. At SD I have 4 bongs....one a triple chamber.....to help keep you all thoroughly stoned!

Last edited:
G

Well my late entry is off cherry bomb#2 hash a blend of both bubble and kiff really sweet cherry hash untill you exhale he he! cheers RM

HerbanWarrior

FINALLY

FINALLY

Thank you someone will finally put an end to that freak show they call a cannabis cup money shouldnt be a part of it i mean wtf if you truly are a proud grower the respect would be worth far more than some idiot acting like a fool and completly missing the beauty of this great plant. Imy self would love to enter just to taste the excotic flavors....the painted ladies would be nice to lol

OH yeah is anyone gonna enter (sour diesel) im sure it would take the whole thing by suprise especially if there was a 10% haze influence some people cant handle haze though just a thought

Zoe

Thanks

Thanks

Heavenhigh Thank you Dutchgrown,,,,,,,,, for your respect of "The Painted Ladies" We will have all kinds of visual delights for this "male dominated event"..........Getting ready,, not allowed on the computor .I am sneaking.. This box is a sickness.. Gotta paint ..Later..HUGS.z

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Come Get Stoned!

Come Get Stoned!

Things are heating up here in the dam....sun is shining, tulips are in bloom, sidewalk cafes in full swing with alot of people enjoying the beautiful springtime weather....hehehehe....which if you know Am*dam can change unpredictably, but all in all looks like everyone here is ready for the 420 CUP:D

Bongs are lined up and ready at SD......roll out of your hotel rooms early....11am.....and come by to wake and bake 'dutchgrown' style!:p On the bong menu is...................

NYCD, Buddha's Sister, Lavender, Blockhead, White Willow, Sharks Breath, Chocolate Thai, WYD, and last but certainly not least....a strain called "St. Teflon"....hummmm, where'd that one come from...LOL :D

Thanks Soma, DNA Genetics & St. Teflon for providing such a wonderful menu of choices;)

dg

<short message to BOG>
4:20 @ SD tomorrow (15/04)? a chance to taste my edelweiss x KC33 for you, a chance to taste your sour bubblegum.... both in the ICM cup 2004!
p.s. sorry for spamming this thead but there's no other way to reach you here man -=pedropistolero=-
<end short message>

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Pics coming soon!

Pics coming soon!

Wow....got some cool pics to share with you all, will upload them later tonight :D
Stay tuned..........:p

dg

G

The Morning After

The Morning After

Morning DG, Tricomefarmer, BOG and Gipsy. I enjoyed my day yesterday to the utmost. I got picked as a judge to sample all the entries ant it really an overwealming job. And last night I was overwelmed to say the least. Maybe it was Bonguru's Chocklate Thai or Soma's excellant Bubble hash I was wiped out. Maybe this bag of entries didn't help either. I look foward to another day of smoking and joking.

Big high to Minister667.
And to Teflon.

This is a great great show. Smokey

wow

wow

wow it was a massive smoke-out this afternoon man, damn i flew back home on my bike.....Smokey those super-salad joints were awesome (thin papers are nicer for the throat;)) and tichromefarmer that 73u bubble kiff was, well, head-candy! and bongguru's berry bubble, man i've never tasted a hash like this....amazing! and i hoped you liked my outdoor iceolator (does it still stick to your watch, BOG?)....

it really was an amazing day...... enjoy tomorrow guys!

and payaso you're one of the most generous man i know!

what an experience....... anyone from this board who isn't there this year come next year, you'll love it!

smokey testing

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts