What's new

RDWC Under Current

Dab Strudel

Id like to precursor this thread by saying I name drop additive and substitutes, Im verified in the Concentrates Section, Im not a rep for any company. In fact I am promoting mixing my/your own nutrients as soon as I can fully grasp it all.. I know I have a ways to go, but your interactions here will stimulate my brain to ask questions to my self fore research where one would not know before as to what to ask in the first place. I will say, I will ring true names of good products and ask for opinions of folks that have used said products. I research the hell out of this shit, scowering many forums far and wide, checking up on the hype and double checking with the chemists on forum (or ones who pretend) so please dont jock my chizz about my opinion tword a product. If you think its shit, let me know. But for shit sakes dont be one of those 'additives are a marketing scheme for the nutrient companies' kinda guys because you have some learnings to do yourself mon frare. Use goog and the forums to Step your game up, then dial your shit in, add these additives, then talk about what these nute compaies REALLY do (or lack thereof). I have been doing a lot of research in this area, and I know I have a ways to go, But I have a lot of things under my belt at this point so MAYBE I can pass the bar here...

1) I have read articles and posts reguarding mycorrhizal fungi and I was hoping to clear this up- some articles say there are only 2 beneficial mycorrhizae for cannabis, both are ENDOmycorrhizae yet Great White has a scroll's list of both ENDO and ECTOmycorrhizae in their bottle.... I have also read that If Mycorrhizae does not have a host it will chill in the water, not effecting things one way or another... I have also read posts about mycos that help in other ways such as fighting off pathogens and bugs, are they the same 2 mycos that are the 'beneficial' ones or is that what the list of other stuff is in Great White's bottle??? PLEASE point me in the right direction if you dont know. This subject is lightly touched on and hardly clear on raw fact. My basis behind all this is to source my own Myco herd independently, but I dont know if I should be looking for the two species or if there is more to Great White's bottle than a fancy list of names. OR is Myco's not even a good application for my type of hydro, fore I will be using 4ish air stones per bucket.

2) ENZYMES! Myth busted that Myco's kill enzymes. They get along for the time the enzymes are alive but the enzymes only last 3ish days and die off naturally. They are one way trip prechewing food. Hell, Myco's produce enzymes!

2 1/2) I am at the understanding that I should sterilize my rez 2x per grow, once in the mid of flower and once at the end, both times I shal flush nutes as well. Do I add enzymes every few days after flushes until my Myco herd rebuilds or have I stubbed my toe on a rock and lost my direction on this?

3) Ameno Acids, Fulvic Acid, and Humic Acid I have all looked into and am interested in using in my arsenal, and I am going to get into Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid to see its bennies and where to add it in... If you have any experience with these your blurb is appreciated. I have recently been turned on to Nectar for the Gods and their Zues Juice and Aphrodite Extract seems like what I want in 2 bottles, plus some. However I wanted to also use MBFerts Hormone and Vitamin Boost as well but they have some of the same stuff (Vitamin B, Fulvic Acid , ect) but it also has some extra goodies that the other 2 dont (Indole-3-butyric acid, Bap-6(6Benzylaminopurine), Triacontanol, Brassinolide) which is what was keeping me from needing to buy Canna Boost, Rhizotonic, B-52, Superthrive, and Snow Storm Ultra.... Any advice?

4) I just came across these funky ass names in my note pad, where do monosaccharides, Oligosaccharides & Polysaccharides fit into life? I wrote down 'Boost accelerator'.. Maybe the name of the product? Canna Boost maybe? My notes tell me all it is, is just fermented molasses to make monosaccharides, Oligosaccharides & Polysaccharides. Should I ferment my own real molasses to achieve these 3 things?

5) If and when I am ready to sterilize my Myco herd I use H202 once for a week at the proper dosage for my water. Done and done, unless I wanted to run a dead res (I wont im sure).

In the Nute section I still have yet to dominate the following sections in relation to growing cannabis with organics- Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Boron, Chlorine, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Zinc. From what I gather I should need lower levels of nutes when using all these additives, fore they help prevent binding as well as help with the uptake of nutes, therefore the amount of unused nutes will be deminished. However with all these additives, all my conditions under control, and so much light in such a small place my EC should stil be greater than most folks would assume true, no?

I know what I think and I am pretty sure I have a great understanding thus far, But it never hurts to get others opinions. I am going for a top notch mini grow in a 11'4" X 8'4" room. Id like to hang vertical bulbs but have yet to think of a more efficent way to lay out my room. Even if I had to use 5 gal buckets, I would like my room to look like the one in the pic, but I like how my water injection and drainage works to even out the nute distribution. I have either 6-7 600's to use with parabolic hoods or small rectangle hoods ment to be air cooled, I can use one or the other (dont want to air cool, but the hood is an option for me). I am very comfortable pulling out all the stops for building so please, if you feel the need to move my set up around and show me a better way, I take it with much respect for your words. Maybe (4) 600's on the parabolic hoods and 2 vert somewheres? Maybe you can think of a good way to give me 3-4 rows and put vert bulbs in this beast to give 1-2 rows full exposure on either side xD Dream a little folks. Attached is rough pics and goals (if not now, for future grows). Thank you in advanced folks, I hope we can get this ball rolling and maybe inspire a few folks.

Thank you all in advance,

DabS.

Attachments

• VeritcalWoah.jpg
    VeritcalWoah.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 55
  • RDWC UC Output.jpg
    RDWC UC Output.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 54
  • RDWC UC Return.jpg
    RDWC UC Return.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 52

LostTribe

Premium user
no idea is that your setup in the first pic if so dammmmmmmnnnnnnn nice what is that a 100 flip? go verticle! woooooo