What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RDWC Grow Along!

Going to see if I can get this thread going again.

I'm going to be putting about 20-30 seeds that Snype hooked me up with a few years ago into paper towels in hopes of finding something different to start running. They are labeled as [Chem DD x Chem] x Sour Diesel IBL. I'm guessing the Chem DD is from Snype's cut but I don't know anything about the rest. I harvested a couple low yielding females from the bunch last year though and it was some straight fire. One of the phenos tastes and smelled so hoppy, like a microbrew, and it had some fat calyxs on it like the Diesel. I'll be planting those that pop into Mass Whole Seedling Mix. I really don't have much experience with seeds, though, so I'd like to hear any other inputs on a good seedling mix and potting soil

dreaded

Good luck on your search...ChemDoubleDs...Snype had a good eye...I found some gems in his monsta diesel... & double strawberry diesel crosses..

Dreaded- That's great to hear. I'm hoping I find something similar to the hoppy female I flowered last year. It was much more crystally and the bud structure was a bit tighter than Snype's ChemDD cut. That cut is killer tho, I'm lucky to have it.

The seeds are almost three years old and probably weren't stored perfectly. Out of 24 beans, 16 have popped so far. Those that have sprouted look great though. They are 18" under a Sunblaze 6 Bulb T5 with only four of the six bulbs on at the moment until I take the humidity domes off. I'll keep you guys updated and post some pics for whoever is interested. Happy growing

Here are the seedlings at about day 6 since germination in paper towels. Six of them are at about the same stage, 3 or 4 are just popping out of the soil. Out of 34 seeds, about 10 Didnt pop, 10 popped and sprouted and about 12 never came out of the soil after popping in the paper towel and a few are TBD. There are at least three years old and didn't get stored perfectly so I'm glad to have the ten or so that seem to have grabbed life.

dreaded

** Rd. 2 **
Snypes Monsta Diesel...
Strawberry cough x sour diesel.
Very fruity early flower..the longer she's in...the more diesel comes out. Nice yielder...

Today is day 5 veg a. They were just topped.
I'm looking forward to this grow. My sophomore grow in this system. The monsta diesel is who I wanted to run first....but she wasn't ready.
Sorry I stopped posting my last harvest...it went well...despite my heat issues, the plants kept chugging along. The system rocks....

dreaded

It's always something.....
Gone for 4 days....came home to a partially plugged in timer....
Roots were dry as Fuck....& mostly everyone drooping...or dead...
Pump is back on...we'll see if enough spring back....or if I have to start over.....

gmanwho

Veteran
It's always something.....
Gone for 4 days....came home to a partially plugged in timer....
Roots were dry as Fuck....& mostly everyone drooping...or dead...
Pump is back on...we'll see if enough spring back....or if I have to start over.....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1489844View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1489845View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1489846View Image

hiccup, they look like they'll pop back in a few days, just be patient.