What's new

RCMP Kick Unarmed Man In Face

mtbazz

RCMP used to stand for Canadian excellence - now they are thugs with guns and badges, just like other rat bastard leo...

Most cops that I've come across are barely literate thugs with guns and badges.

In a metropolitan area near me, every single fucking month there is a news report of police getting caught doing illegal shit.

The problem is that in most cases the standards to become an L.E.O are so low that almost any retard can become one.

They really need to institute educational requirements to become a cop, I really think that anyone who wants to become a cop needs to have a 4 year degree in criminal justice, that includes studies on police brutality and police corruption.

pokergod

They KILLED a guy in airport - all the leo SWORE in reports that certain events had happened. Vid came out (from civilian) that showed they were all liars.

Then they ALL changed the stories to say they "mis-remembered", and skated off to Mommy...

RCMP used to stand for Canadian excellence - now they are thugs with guns and badges, just like other rat bastard leo...

Yes, I remember now, its funny how quickly we forget. The guy was tasered only 5 times, its no wonder he died! I think the RCMP had only had the tasers for a short time and wanted to test them out.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
They KILLED a guy in airport - all the leo SWORE in reports that certain events had happened. Vid came out (from civilian) that showed they were all liars.

Then they ALL changed the stories to say they "mis-remembered", and skated off to Mommy...

as the officer approached me i hit the volume record on my cell phone.
you hear him aggressively questioning me and then a thud, with alot of comotion. and that's when he tackled me

oh yea all this was because he hit a garbage can,
and the can rolled infront me as i was driving.
so as i go to pick it up, after asking the office he would first,
i start towards the garbage can and he gets out of his car and just
confronts me like no tomorrow.

video, voice recording, do what ever you can to catch the little piggy,
now this was a few years ago,
maybe now would be the time to turn it into me actually sueing the RCMP

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

is all of this cop bashing really fair? what if we looked @ it from the officer's perspective; once a man is down it's just as easy to kick him in the head (a really tough kick if the guy is standing) as it is to cave in some ribs or a shot in the marbles.

once you see both sides of the story it appears to make some sense.

B. Friendly

Veteran
I challenge anybody to find me one, just once
when an officer of the law was beaten up by a member of the public,

guess what not in the past century,

so that tells us what, that officers abuse their power

NEVER THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yeah,, I got 1 for ya, some off duty cops were @ smittys, I think or some type of place like that and some gang members ,recognized them , and jump them beat them big time,
Heh thats just the big greasy sometimes, ......not sure if they were ever caught ?, if so probably got it sooooooo bad from all the 5. -0's
peace TS

R

RedRain

cops should have video and audio recording on their person when they are working, its for our protection and their protection. this will provide the evidence and assistance to protect the innocent and prosecute the guilty! Cops have so much power, and some choose to abuse it on a daily basis. Thank god that we have video cameras, they need to wear them and have audio on every shift. It should be mandatory!

B. Friendly

Veteran
yeah,, I got 1 for ya, some off duty cops were @ smittys, I think or some type of place like that and some gang members ,recognized them , and jump them beat them big time,
Heh thats just the big greasy sometimes, ......not sure if they were ever caught ?, if so probably got it sooooooo bad from all the 5. -0's
peace TS
who remembers the Au Bar in Vancity when the bikers(you know who) dummied some off duty rcmp for talking shit.

I laughed and laughed because anybody connected knew the cops got it handed to them. lol forever

C

Classy@Home

Mountie charged with taking loose change

Mountie charged with taking loose change

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2011/01/19/16952856.html

A Mountie in Burnaby, B.C., has been charged with theft for allegedly taking loose change from a desk drawer in a community policing office.

The officer, who has been on the force for two years, allegedly took some change on "numerous occasions," RCMP said in a release.

An investigation was launched when another officer reported the missing change in the fall of 2010.

“While the theft does not involve a lot of money, the fact is as police officers we’re in a position of trust, and any breach of that trust is taken very seriously," Sgt. Rob Vermeulen said in a release.

Cst. Derrick Holdenried, 37, has been suspended from duty. He will appear in Vancouver court Feb. 14.

Holdenried also faces a separate internal code of conduct investigation.
:laughing:

B. Friendly

Veteran
Cst. Derrick Holdenried, 37, has been suspended from duty. He will appear in Vancouver court Feb. 14.

interesting, worth showing up for...