What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raspberry Kush

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome! do they taste like berries? did you grow this or get it from a shop?

FreebirdTTu

A buddy of mine passed some along for me to taste. It doesn't taste overwhelmingly like berries, more of the kush flavors came out for me. I'm gonna vape some this evening and will let you know how she tastes that way. :)

merkaba

Someone just offered me a clone....I would love some grow details if anyone knows. Flowering height, stretch,yield,color,etc. I am pretty sure it is clone only.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Raspberry kush is fukin tastey .... And got a kick to it... Looks similar to blackberry kush but is def not fools gold like blackberry.... They look very similar but the rk kills the bk in all categories except yield... If its pungent stank sweet berries with a og subtleness behind it is rk if it's frosty as hell but bland it's bb.... Some ppl like bb though..... All I can say is that ur pics look like it and if u like what ur smokin run it if not don't... But if u holdin the raz cut u be a fool not to unless u need 2 per light....

P

puma

got a nice raspberry kush going right now that smell awesome, almost as good as the CHERRY PIE cut. took 4 cuts a couple days ago so depending on how she does in this round I may be doing some work with her sooner then later.

peace:ying:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Personally I love the raz
I just chopped two 2gal coco plants and got just shy of 10oz all good buds. Topped 1x each. Grows great loves lollipop ping stretches a good amount similar to most kushes height wise. Branches reach away from main quite well opening up.
Love N in the beginning
Easy to clone
Use a booster to get solid nugs. Prob got a shot in my pics

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not the best pics but u get the idea worth running

P

puma

yes sir that's the RAZ im talking about and cant wait to get this one a couple week in so I can see more of her.

killer smell:thank you:

I recently won a pack of zoolanders raspberry kush bx1. Should be interesting thanks for the pics. Hard to find many of this one.

medman225

we are refering to the razberry kush clone that circulates norcal correct?
anyone have any idea on her lineage?

ASMA

You guys are crazy mad rep I haven't had a nice RK in years tried to get a pack of RK x ??? By grey skull a while back but never popped

Latest posts

Latest posts