What's new

Rare oldschool strain found...

D.D.

SylvanGardener,
I suspect one may have difficulty growing those seeds indoors, away from their true environment.
If you are open to suggestion, have you considered growing them outdoors during fall-winter?

Would you be open to (if this isnt against the forum rules) the idea of listing 5 or so of those beans in an invitation only seedbay listing?
PM me if you are open to the idea and i will give you my seedbay user name.

Peace, and best of luck to you on the indoor breeding efforts.
Im not for sure if 1 season of indoor breeding will impact cold/frost/snow resistance, but those original seeds you have sounds like what i have been looking for, and i would (if given the opportunity) try giving them an outdoor run in the cold. Supplemental outdoor lighting and cold frame if necessary, but id really like to get as close as possible to their native environment.

Peace,
:ying:Mini-Soda:ying:

Tlapapa

There's "Cerro Bonete" in "La Rioja" province and in Bariloche (Neuquen). The father is either Paraguay landrace Sativa, that was common down here in Argentina those days, or if it's from Bariloche it might be "Epuyen" strain. cheers :tiphat:

D.D.

sniff sniff- smells.... like.... bacon
Would you mind elaborating on that comment bro?

A private seedbay transaction can not compromise ones security or identity.

But if you are calling me a pig, try walking a mile or two in my shoes first.

G

Gunnlæif

wow...a guy from 05 comes on here to share and you got a bunch wanna b's with nothing but negative waves. you guys should just chill and let the guy do his thing

he sounds like he's got some legit old school stuff to offer up in the future, whats the big deal if he does things his way and finds out what he really has.

K

komodod

rare old school strain found? no strain has been found here just some seeds right??

seems like someones counting their chickens before they are hatched!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
wow...a guy from 05 comes on here to share and you got a bunch wanna b's with nothing but negative waves. you guys should just chill and let the guy do his thing

he sounds like he's got some legit old school stuff to offer up in the future, whats the big deal if he does things his way and finds out what he really has.

agreed....
would like to see the thread continue

D.D.

I owe Green Sky a public apology over this post.
Would you mind elaborating on that comment bro?

A private seedbay transaction can not compromise ones security or identity.

But if you are calling me a pig, try walking a mile or two in my shoes first.

Sorry Green Sky,
From the order of the posts i thought you were addressing me.

F

Funion

I've been in South Central Alaska pretty much all my life. The term Matanuska Thunderfuck is slang for good pot. I'm sure there are a few growers in the Valley that insist they have the cut, but any good weed coming out of AK since the 70's (pre modern hybridization) has been slanged MTF.
When a person or seed company starts talking about Alaskan Thunderfuck, they sound like poorly informed tourists.
When a person starts a tale and then goes on to say they've been growing sativa leaning plants outdoors for the last 30 years in Alaska. Well...
P.S. Maybe this is the reincarnate of SOTF?!

B

BasementGrower

i can believe it ... i was in a similar situation with my uncles connect.. but hes 62 .. and dont trust anyone but my uncle.. so its hard to get him talking abuot much.. the older guys know that staying quite PAYS OFF.