What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare dankness moonshine haze

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

I'll update again just before harvest I was hoping to document this grow more but I've a lot going on at the min

Thanks

GA

B

beakermuppet

Right on, really nice pics.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update.

B

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
You will really like the medicine. Solid head stash.
Take some pictures with the lights off? Them damn balasts ;)
Enjoy the show
Pal

Happy Times

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Outdoor from 2016- great complex aroma of sandalwood and a slight hint of fruit on the backend, sticky resin that I like the feel of

Kept her out till maybe late November and airing for trichs to amber up, never happened! I was beinging her in the garage at night due to cold temps by the end

Seemed to brown up and lose terps a little faster compared to other strains, noticed this after a comment on Haze by Hammerhead in another thread

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
View Image

View Image

View Image

Outdoor from 2016- great complex aroma of sandalwood and a slight hint of fruit on the backend, sticky resin that I like the feel of

Kept her out till maybe late November and airing for trichs to amber up, never happened! I was beinging her in the garage at night due to cold temps by the end

Seemed to brown up and lose terps kinda fast compared to other strains, noticed this after a comment on Haze by Hammerhead in another thread

I think that fast lose of terps are from mother Amnesia.
It smells very complex when harvested,but after few weeks woody smell/taste take over other terps.