What's new

Raptors 2400w

Hey fellow growers I've just started to plan my next grow I will list my plan to date;

3m x 1.5m x 2m grow tent
2 raptors (dual bulb) in a line 2400w hps
8" ram inline
8" rhino pro inline
6" ram intake
Sms twin controller to keep things sweet
100ltr flexi tank Rez
8 25ltr auto pots
50/50 canna coco/ perlite
8 BF blue cheese cuts ive been told its the "one" 8weeker or something

I've been researching for months on a good balanced nutrient profile to use with this grow system don't want gunky mess lol! Here goes:

Flair form green dream 1 part veg
Green fuse root
Gro storm
Buddhas tree solar green.. Cant wait to try this!
P.H 5.8 - 6.2
E.C 1-1.4
Lights on will be 26 off hopefully 19-20 lol

I will do extensive training topping lollipoping bit of defoliation
I have a max of 75cm sq per plant canopy size for even growth and light penetration.
Will probs veg for 6-8 weeks

Flower nutes:

Flair form green dream bloom 1 part
Buddhas tree 9/18 from wk2 at half strength 0.25ml per ltr
Buddhas tree meta boost
Buddhas tree solar green
Flush from wk 7-8 depends how its looking i suppose

Not to sure on what to use to finish them off probs give them 63days flowering, will be PH 5.8 -6.2 .. EC 1.4-1.6/8

Would love any tips or advice on nutes or medium grow technique I've used the Buddhas tree 9/18 its fire stuff gna try the whole range not sure if i can use the solar green with gro storm at the mo

All advice welcome! Especially on nutrients and traing for multipe large colas as ive achieved this once :( boo lol

Thanks to you all!

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
25l or 6.6 gal pot is too big indoors. 50% canna/ perlite is too much perlite. Just use the canna, it has enough perlite and drop down to a much smaller pot, no bigger than 11 liter or you'll regret it like i did. Grows faster and best in smaller pots.

Hmm well coco dosent come with perlite added... Auto pot makers suggest a 50/50 mix... Y did u use smaller pots more root more fruit so im told .. May b good going for 3-5 out of 11 ltr but i want double that at least!

Green81

Veteran
stonedfor life is right, coco you should always go on the smaller side, i use 6 litre pots on a dripper and achieve 15- o per plant per pot. don't use the perlite bro.

G81

I see .. I dont doubt u guys just around where im fromm moat people e getting like 4-5 frona 15 ltr auto pot lol? This is why i thought of bigger pots any ideas of what mix of media to use... Auto pots are bottom fed and the plant should wick up the water/nutes to near enuff the top

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
My bad I missed the autopot part. Yes they use 40-50% perlite for best results. I have no idea on pot size for best results. Goodluck on your grow!

Latest posts

Latest posts