What's new

Raptors! 2400w

I spoke too soon haha found a few leaves like this on 1 out of the 8 have no idea what it could be really any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 9
F

Fields~of~Green

It's still phosphorus problem late stages now

Check temps and ph
Are the leaf stems red too ?
What's the new growth like?
What are you feeding?
Have you sprayed anything?

It's still phosphorus problem late stages now

Check temps and ph
Are the leaf stems red too ?
What's the new growth like?
What are you feeding?
Have you sprayed anything?

Temps are between 20-27 ph always between 5.7-5.9 in coco
Just put a new feed in now which was
Get nutrients 125ml a and 125ml b
Big bud 2mpl
Nirvana 2mpl
Carboload 1mpl
B-52 2mpl

The only different last week was no AN .. Just ab and flower burst from Buddhas tree
Haven't sprayed anything mate and new growth looks good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 9
B

BB420

looks like P is locked out due to cold get the old heaters out mines coming out later !

hey guys a quick update things are looking good got some pics below of day 17, still got an issue with the yellow leaves with black dots not sure what it is think is p tox? not too sure yet but a second has shown a few leaves like it now also also seems like there getting higher on the first affected:(

Attachments

• IMG_0283[1].jpg
    IMG_0283[1].jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0285[1].jpg
    IMG_0285[1].jpg
    107 KB · Views: 8
F

Fields~of~Green

Hmm is that a block of wood in the pic?
What other materials you got in there as it could be off gassing

Check your runoff ph and ec

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Purple to black dots usually indicates P issues but looking at your pics it doesnt really look like that to me. Have you checked the roots for any rot or pests? Get a lights off pic mate, its hard to see with the glare of the HPS.

Peace,
HGO

Purple to black dots usually indicates P issues but looking at your pics it doesnt really look like that to me. Have you checked the roots for any rot or pests? Get a lights off pic mate, its hard to see with the glare of the HPS.

Peace,
HGO

Yeah man I thought that but I've looked up manganese and it seems like that .. I will get a pic when lights r off for ya Monday evening cheers bud

Hmm is that a block of wood in the pic?
What other materials you got in there as it could be off gassing

Check your runoff ph and ec

The timber is for holding up the tent as the lights r pretty heavy so it's a daftest precaution really it's got a smooth finish other than that nothing out of the ordinary.. I shall check ph and ec run of and post up Monday eve cheers bud

F

Fields~of~Green

The timber is for holding up the tent as the lights r pretty heavy so it's a daftest precaution really it's got a smooth finish other than that nothing out of the ordinary.. I shall check ph and ec run of and post up Monday eve cheers bud

Cover wood with some reflective material wood carpets glues etc can give of gas that poisons your plants

also too much K in coco can cause all sorts of problems with nutrient uptake

Cover wood with some reflective material wood carpets glues etc can give of gas that poisons your plants

also too much K in coco can cause all sorts of problems with nutrient uptake

Ok mate will do that.. I gave them all GET a+b and flower burst from Buddhas tree which I think is like 11-12 pk.. But it only showed these signs after like 2weeks of having that feed.. Between the 8 they go thru about 50 ltr in 3 days botom feed in auto pots on a water timer feed each 6hr for 3 mins there growing like there's no tomorrow but only just started showing some signs of buds heard cheese takes a while to spit like and it's only on the 2 front right hand side plants also I think I'll get some better pics for you tomorrow mate cheers

Forgot to mention I think it may have something to do with managanese I seen a pic somewhere with loads of def/tox n so on and it looks like that so gna stick canna mono trace mix in at half strength see if that clears it up

F

Fields~of~Green

I wouldn't do that just yet manganese is a trace element which it's availability will have more to do with primary nutrients

Adding more won't make the nutrient more available

Need those ph and ec reading from the runoff

Bottom feed in autopots ?

Remove pot from tray place saucer underneath take a cup and hand water from top collect waste and take readings

Coco absorbs and stores K too much messes with the cation exchange rate

What's the npk of the base feed and how much are you giving them

I wouldn't do that just yet manganese is a trace element which it's availability will have more to do with primary nutrients

Adding more won't make the nutrient more available

Need those ph and ec reading from the runoff

Bottom feed in autopots ?

Remove pot from tray place saucer underneath take a cup and hand water from top collect waste and take readings

Coco absorbs and stores K too much messes with the cation exchange rate

What's the npk of the base feed and how much are you giving them

Sorry for late reply the run of ec of the worse effected was 2.56 ph6
The rest an as enrage of 2.1ec and 6ph

I haven't given a feed with an ec higher than 1.6 an ph always 5.7-5.9

Yeah bottom fed on a water timer 4feeds for 3mins per day
Flushing right now to ec of 1.1adverage

Latest posts

Latest posts