What's new

Random seed in a bud question

ChinggisKhaan

Hi everybody!

I found two seeds in an Ounce of Gorilla Glue#4 from the "worlds largest" cannabis club.

My question is-

Are these seeds feminized since they came from female plants late in flower?

I have found quite a few immature seeds over the years but these two look viable.

I have hundreds of seeds from a few crosses I have done but they are a crap shoot for indoor.

Thanks!!
Chinggis

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
just try to germinate them with your preferred method...see what happens. That's the only way to truly know.

Are they brown with black stripes on them? Feel firm?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More than likely they are feminized GG#4 S1s.

That clone is known to make a seed here & there for just about everybody. I got 9 seeds in about 2lbs last season.

Floridian

Veteran
Were you growing just female plants with no males present?There's no guarantee but if that's the case it has a lot better shot at being a female.Occasionally a female plant will produce a seed for self preservation of the species especially when it is flowered a little longer than usual.This is what I've heard anyway.If they were all stable girls to start off with I would germinate and give it a shot for sure.

ChinggisKhaan

The seeds came from buds bought at a Cannabis Club. They look really good, firm and brown with black stripes.

I have about 3/4 oz left so I may get a few more. These will be used in my little tent. I moved, used to do a 4k room at the rental.

This space is so sad looking compared. It will be nice to get a better shot at getting females though. Of course a male would give me opportunities to make more seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts