What's new

random people you have smoked with

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
I smoked with GOD and ZEUS! after we got high we slap boxed( i poked out zeuses eye, god fixed it), we pranked the devil and got down with MARY! :p shes FLY and loves hitting gods "flesh bong"

too many random people to name, but some famous people iv blazed with would be, Nick Cannon the rapper...Vanessa Gleason the playmate... Michael Wiley the football player...

Eminem used to date Mariah Carey (Nick Cannon's wife)....He was the one who invented the "Golden Shower" ....:noway: Mariah...

M

movingtocally

Smoked with some semi famous comedians outside comedy clubs a bunch of times. The ones who are pretty out in the open with their smoking I don't mind name dropping: Joe Rogan, Ari Shaffir, Doug Benson, ans Sarah Silverman. Smoked with a professor, but I think everyone in college has.

The most awesome weed experience I have had in my life was selling to my general practitioner. True story.

The best random guy I smoked with was one of my friend's friend's father and mother. This girl's dad came to visit her in college and she asked me and my friend if we could find her some bud for her dad. We get an 1/8 of pretty good stuff and bring it over. This guy looks like Hunter S. Thompson- he had a hat and Aviator sunglasses and was ~50 yrs. old. Lol so he asks us how old we are and he jokes (but means it) about how he's been smoking since before we were born. I offer to roll the joint but, being that he's been smoking so much longer, he rolls one up and we all pass it. The girl's mom is hilarious because she obviously wants to smoke and keeps turning it down because its "not something she should be doing." So she eventually hits it and doesn't wanna pass it on lol

I've never smoked with anyone famous, but one of my friends smoked with Afroman when he played at their frat... Yu could tell he was on his way out because it only costed like $3000 to hire him and his crew...

A

andrew415

Every wednesday night me and a bunch of friends go to this local pub to play some pool and listen to live music. We just go out front and smoke joints, usually get high with everyone thats having a cig (its canada) lol.

A couple weeks ago the guitarist that was in the band that was playing came out for a cig and he wanted some puffs off our joint. It was fucking hilarious watching him trying to play afterwards, he looked like a deer in headlights and was just pretending to strum lol , they sounded horrible.

pack a bowl

Every wednesday night me and a bunch of friends go to this local pub to play some pool and listen to live music. We just go out front and smoke joints, usually get high with everyone thats having a cig (its canada) lol.

A couple weeks ago the guitarist that was in the band that was playing came out for a cig and he wanted some puffs off our joint. It was fucking hilarious watching him trying to play afterwards, he looked like a deer in headlights and was just pretending to strum lol , they sounded horrible.
:laughing:

dbfr3sh

pizza delivery, they opened the door and a big puff of smoke came out, i was invited in given a gracious tip 2 passes and out the door i went. wish more ended like that

Everytime I play Disc golf I always match a pipe or two with whoever else is on the course. The funny thing is that I assume my bud will blow them away, but most times their shit is of equal or greater quality. It seems like a lot of growers play disc golf. And Ive noticed a corralation between skill and quality. The better they are usually the better their buds are.

T.Baggins

Everytime I play Disc golf I always match a pipe or two with whoever else is on the course. The funny thing is that I assume my bud will blow them away, but most times their shit is of equal or greater quality. It seems like a lot of growers play disc golf. And Ive noticed a corralation between skill and quality. The better they are usually the better their buds are.
hell yeah!

Pimpslapped

I've never smoked with anyone famous either, though back in the 90s I smoked with a few of the roadies for Lords of Acid after the show. Friend of mine got blitzed with the band, I got stuck out back with the roadies, but hell, it was fun.

Buddy and I were on a road trip through GA, hit a rest area/welcome center near the state line at something like 3am. After hitting the snack machines, we're walking around the place to stretch our legs and stumble across some guy toking up behind the building. Got smoked out on some nasty brick, shit brown stuff. Tasted like old shoes, but it was surprisingly potent. Fun trip.

L

luaith

i like smoking with homeless people..
usually just walk up spark up a doob of dank...smoke...then leave before they start rambling on about the government or religion.

pack a bowl

few others-
camp bisco 08 during snoop dog's set - some kid started passing me blunts out of no where. before i knew it i had smoked about 4 of his blunts with him then he just disappeared into the crowds. I really didn't need to be smoked up since there was the most smoking in a small area i've ever seen in my life, but it was all the better.

gathering of the vibes 07 - I was holding up a sign that said "i want headies". One hippie kid who walked up and said "well i can't sell you any, but i can smoke you up". It was kinda awkward since we didn't say much as he smoked but then i thanked he and he went on his way... he seemed pretty out of it, hahahha.

not a smoke up but memorable -

tripping my ass of at the disco biscuits halloween show, i was all out of water and lost in the crowd at that time... left my water at my seat. I thought my friend was next to me and i yelled "i need some fucking water now!" and a random water bottle came out of no where and was gave to me... all i remember seeing was a hand, arm and water bottle come out of blackness... it was refreshing, but wasn't my friends water. still i think that was really cool of who ever did that.

RaptorJesus

I bet someone says willie nelson within the first 20 posts.

dude, a friend of mine (who doesn't smoke) worked at woodstock 99, and wound up bringing nelson drinks or some shit like that in his trailer. she said the trailer was just full of smoke, and he asked if she wanted to smoke. this stupid bitch turned it down!! who the fuck turns down a joint with willie fucking nelson??? i dont care if you smoke or not lol. i bitched her out for that one