What's new

Random Flower Pics from The CannaGardens

This first pic is one of my personal favorites "Trinity". She's a great indica that produces tasty & potent flowers. Enjoy.
DSC_0062.jpg

This next lady is a tester, She is Bubba Kush x (NL Special x Bogs Sour Bubble). She is on week 3 and seems to be about half way done. Looks like a keeper so far.
DSC_0074.jpg

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
the trinity and bubba kush cross look amazing, beautiful gals, curious to see how that mendo purps x trainwreck turns out as well.... personally not a big fan of the wreck but she can be really good in crosses! happy growing

Well here's the Bubba NorBub that I so aptly named "Prom Queen" because she's so pretty. Took her 56 days and I can't wait to molest her with my fingers. She's all swollen and ready for ACTION!
PromQueen-1.gif

another finished flower, she is Bubba Master x Landrace Afghani. A tester I might not keep, gonna have to see after a smoke test. She's not a great yielder and the buds were a not as dense as I would like.
MBxLAFG.png

P

Paco

MMMMM.... trinity. i've gotta ask. it the the trin or something else. it looks like one i ran years ago. RKS with melon undertones. absolute head herb. looks really good. I miss my cut.

MMMMM.... trinity. i've gotta ask. it the the trin or something else. it looks like one i ran years ago. RKS with melon undertones. absolute head herb. looks really good. I miss my cut.

Might be the same cut, your description is pretty dead on.