What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ran outta papers

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Had an empty can. Made a pipe. Put a joint worth of material, and flash heat it with the torch. Terps go flying, oil tries to ignite, suck it all in and release the carberator-before the plant combustion starts. Whew, this is the Volcano hybrid on steroids. Repeat several times… with a new batch of materiel each time. One flash hit only.

ACCFEAD3-B657-44A8-9C3A-262BDDD45F06.jpeg

I may need a tolerance break. A person who grows plenty of dope can afford to be this wasteful. But it’s what it takes.

420PyRoS

Used to make great Canadian snow bongs or McBongs in a pinch as long as you had a bowl and stem (always carried extras)

Snow Bong is anything used with packed snow instead of water. Mmm crisp,cool and smooth.

McBong is desperation. A large coke, bowl and stem poked through cup, pull through cut straw or right from cup lid hole. Heh

Water bottles the best on the go bongs obviously.

Edit.
Also used zip lock bags over weed lit with a lighter to capture smoke and take a huff 😆 🤣

Oh man there's more sadly...

(With papers) With friends/group - Used to take a large bucket of water, 2L pop bottle with the the bottom sliced off. Then a small hole in the cap at the top. Put the 2L into the water, a lit joint on top of the cap hole, pull the 2L out of water slowly as it burns down the joint hard with the vacuum and capture the smoke, and without pulling all the way out, pop off cap, get someone's lungs ready, and slam the bottle back down into the water forcing smoke out. Kaboom.

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
With weed prohibition foremost in mind here while living in a small village where everybody knows everybody's business, I stopped buying papers 2 years ago when my collection of papers finally ran out.

Went straight to vaping and haven't looked back ever since. Bought a couple of Airizer Air units and they died, as did a couple of fancy $200 Cloudius Hyrdology vapes with the built-in bubbler. I always would up circling back to using my Airizer Solo1, which is still going strong after hundreds of recharges of its internal battery.

I gotta confess though that I do miss a good old-fashioned hooter, so I might find a way to buy papers without being spotted as the buyer haha

Ringodoggie

Premium user
With weed prohibition foremost in mind here while living in a small village where everybody knows everybody's business, I stopped buying papers 2 years ago when my collection of papers finally ran out.

Went straight to vaping and haven't looked back ever since. Bought a couple of Airizer Air units and they died, as did a couple of fancy $200 Cloudius Hyrdology vapes with the built-in bubbler. I always would up circling back to using my Airizer Solo1, which is still going strong after hundreds of recharges of its internal battery.

I gotta confess though that I do miss a good old-fashioned hooter, so I might find a way to buy papers without being spotted as the buyer haha
Get them on Amazon (or your favorite online haunt). I go through 2 or 3 packs a week so I buy them by the box but they do have sales of 3 packs of most papers.

RobFromTX

The last pages in the Gideon bible are perfect for rolling, just a little sugar on one side to stick it together ….very thoughtful of them to leave them in every motel room
I havent seen a bible in a hotel room since the 90's, i guess cause folks were smoking them. Now pubic hair from the cleaning ladies is a different story :cautious:

Latest posts

Latest posts