What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raistlin's Room '08

U

UBER21

Raistlin Majere said:
well it seems to be a honest mistake :spank:
i am willing to forgive, and i ask for mercy on THoC's soul
he removed it right away and is respectful

THoC you are still welcome to chill in the thread bro :joint:

good to see ya stop by CF :respect:

UBER21 ~glad you came by as well
i just got off the phone with my sister, begging and threatning
and she promised to watch the kids end of next month
SOooooooooooooo :jump: i just may be going :muahaha:
hope my voucher is good LOL
:laughing:

keep it green fella's

Damn right fam thats wassup.........woo-hoo..... :woohoo: Nugs for Jugs yeah boy..............

C

cellardweller

:wave: Sup Wrasslin?
sorry bout yer nanners,maybe I missed it but was that a SQ or the GS? How are the SQ's holdin up?(very interested in Mandela strains)

:rant: :fsu: as far as someone putting exclusive rights for any 1 group in a sig,do we really need someones permission to belong? or are some others just too good for some people? Rais,Im really not here to flame up your thread and I think you know that, but Jeeez,if someone wants to belong or needs help then I dont see the big deal here.( this is the internet peeps) And really,Im not here to start anything w/ ANYBODY! just my :2cents:
:respect: to all
cellard weller

R

Raistlin Majere

the nanner was on a SQ
they are holding up fine, smelling lovely and packing on the weight

as far as the F.U.C.K. E.M. situation i am really not the guy to ask
click the link in my sig and ask CF over in that thread, i am sure he will answer all your questions :joint:
anyone needing help will get it from any of us as best that we can, help as far as info on growing that is

hope this helps my friend :rasta:

UBER21 ~ i am pretty excited broseph !!
i just hope everything works out

take it easy my friends

U

UBER21

Raistlin Majere said:
the nanner was on a SQ
they are holding up fine, smelling lovely and packing on the weight

as far as the F.U.C.K. E.M. situation i am really not the guy to ask
click the link in my sig and ask CF over in that thread, i am sure he will answer all your questions :joint:
anyone needing help will get it from any of us as best that we can, help as far as info on growing that is

hope this helps my friend :rasta:

UBER21 ~ i am pretty excited broseph !!
i just hope everything works out

take it easy my friends

Yeah im glad bro....Money MIke is going too.....the whole fam almost...... :headbange

Y

YwouldntI

watupper just poppin thru blazin a big ole marley witchya my man,peace-Y-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
UBER21 said:
Yeah im glad bro....Money MIke is going too.....the whole fam almost...... :headbange
YEAH BOYYYEEEEE I can't wait!!good things to come from this me's tinkin..............Mm

G

guest5703

Lookin good bro!!!! I wouldn't worry bout the nanner too much, you need it to be seedless....??? Hmm well anyways maybe if you find a couple seeds here and there you'll put them to good use! Pollen from female plants is supposed to create female beans, just what I have read.

Well they sure are frosty bro, the golden skush sounds dank!! Keep it up, PEACE

K

khaleel

great thread my friend! :wave:

hopefully the chiquita bananananas didn't dust all your crop. how's that mag/nit def? buds looking good man maybe a slight lock out (ph? high ppm? overwatering?), regardless you are growing a fine room many kudos :respect:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup raist,wakin and bakin yo,thought id pop thru and let you hit some of this purple kush i talked my dude into givin me,i traded him he gave me 2 g's of kush for a g of bubblehash hahaha.they have no clue i grow or make the hash.well im outty bro peace-Y-

R

Raistlin Majere

UBER21 ~ i am trying to find someone from PA to tag along with
if that don't pan out i'll Pm you about carpooling and where to meet up
:wave:

YwouldntI ~ always a pleasure to see you mang :respect:
thanks for chillin and for smoking :muahaha:

caligreen ~ glad to see you my friend, not to worried about that nanner
i have not seen any more, but i keep looking
any beans in these buds will not be found by me so i hope if they are there they are few and far in between

khaleel ~ hello :wave: glad you found my humble thread, hope to see you stick around for the end
interesting sig you have too

-------------PICS @ 37 daze
got a bunch of pics

the two in the back are golden skush and the small one is SQ

more SQ

BIG MAMA !!!

and a suprise for the end of the thread, but those who know me know what it is already LOL

peace RM

R

Raistlin Majere

-ShutterBug- ~ :wave: welcome back my friend
glad your enjoying the show
as for that last pic well i am going to keep that my secret for now
but you will see here in a couple weeks just as this grow is ending
stick around :rasta:

ahh what the hell. your no fun. Fine, fine, fiiiiiine. I'll wait. ;) I don't want to though. I want you to spill the beans. You know I'll be sticking around. I been following since the beginning you really think I'll split now that it's wrapping up. Never. Keep on my bretheren, keep on.

Z

zombo

I know what it is :jump: I know what it is :jump:
But I can't tell :badday:
Hey Rm,everything is looking real good.
I'll no doubt, be hounding you for "how to" info in the near future. :respect:

Y

YwouldntI

wattup raist just poppin thru,i see how you do it,keepin us on the edge of our seat huh.i have a feeling i know just what that is.and dam bro just wow.peace-Y-

Red_Nine

Looking good Raist. And glad to see you're still doing your "side-projects". Can't wait to see how this round turns out. Did you buy that black background thing at a photo shop? How much did it cost you. I really like how well your pics come out.