What's new

Raistlin's Room '08

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Yes Lord Vader...

Yes Lord Vader...

clorox said:
im gonna be eatin quite a bit of cubies myself at a certain music fest happenin in the north east this weekend :bashhead:

Hmmmmmm....I sense a disturbance in the force Clorox.....it appears as if the rebels are hiding out at the "Gathering of the Vibes".....smoking pot and listening to Phil Lesh. Send two Star Destroyers to intercept them.

ISD9275860.jpg

R

Raistlin Majere

cellardweller ~ :wave: getting all bro-mushy on us i see :friends:

Endo ~ did you get into them yet ? i always have loved to eat them fresh picked :rasta:

clorox ~ have a blast bro, as if you wouldn't :bashhead: :muahaha:

YwouldntI ~easy peezy bro try it out sometime :petting:

accessndx ~
Raistlin's wife said:
you already took over my entire closet, no you cannot have another one. I don't care how small a space you need, and get that damn clone machine thingy out of my bathroom !!
:muahaha:
geuss i need to watch star wars also, to keep up with the lingo huh :bashhead: how many are there now ? 8-10 ?

accessndx

Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
geuss i need to watch star wars also, to keep up with the lingo huh :bashhead: how many are there now ? 8-10 ?
Hmmmmmm....it depends on the level of "geekiness" people possess:
There were 3 in the original "trilogy". Then there were the less than perfect 3 additional movies in the newer "trilogy" prequels.
There's a new animated CGI movie coming in August.
There were a bunch of regular animation productions done between movies of the second trilogy...that comprise 2 seasons.
There's the Star Wars Christmas special (that will have George Lucas turning over in his future grave forever).
There were those Ewok made for tv movies: I think 2.
There was an old animated series called: Droids.
Tons of comics, tons of books.
And there's of course the upcoming rather large live action made for television series starting in 2010 or beyond. 100 episodes are currently being planned. They're trying to take the franchise into "Star Trek" territory with many offshoots.

By my count: non geeks would say there are 3-7 movies depending on their knowledge level.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raistlin Majere again.

haha your wife is funny! i feel the same way in my house.. i got shit all over sometimes..
nah i didnt get into them yet.. they are are drying cause i dont know when ill get to have time. but there will be more fresh ones, so im not worried.. im not sure i like the taste of them fresh. they are much harder to choke down. which is why i cant wait to try the honey tek. supposed to taste good and has herbs and spices added that is supposed to elevate the trip... that and you dont need to eat as many mushies either.. i got alot of work to do yet. get that cloner out of the bathroom b4 your sleepin on the couch.!!!

R

Raistlin Majere

accessndx ~ well i geuss by those #'s you sir are the biggest geek i know :muahaha: i only ever thought there were 6 the 2 trilogys, and i did watch all of them
i watched the first...eerrr...the second series after i found out the second...first trilogy was coming out LOL, no interest in seeing the rest of them though
oh i did see the SW family guy episode though :rasta:

Endo ~ LOL yeah i'll have the cloner out of there sometime in the next month or three, HA the wife already knows that too, she is used to how i oporate by now
bro buy yourself a syringe of penis envys !!!!! you will love them
very strong, visuals that are just fawking crazy !! i have almost 12 years now of growing strains off the net and PE surpases all i have ever tried and thats not even a joke
i weight in at just under 200lbs at 6'3" and 3 grams is pleanty for a very very good evening
4g will sometimes put me on the floor for hours !!

-----------------------
tonight PIX the CC and AK have responded well to the transplant and 600w
i cannot wait to take some cuts :jump:
i really want to pop my CJ but lack of soil is holding me back LOL, i think next weekend i will be able to get some though
its cool cause i dont want to veg them more than 6in high, they are some tall girls :rasta:

later :smoweed:

C

cellardweller

Good Morning :friends:
Man, Im just about the same size as you, and havent done a shroom in many moons. I think I'd start off easy like a gram then go from there.

R

Raistlin Majere

three grams of them B+
will not give you half the trip the PE will
i would go with at least 3g of the B+ IMHO :joint:
but you are right better safe than sorry
get your weight up, cause when you come visit PA in oct
we gonna go to a nice spot in the woods and wait for the mothership :abduct: (might even take a sheep or two with us :wink:)

xOOx

damn, all this talk of mushies! i've never tried em man .. maybe i'll grow a batch and try it out, lol. its natural.

its been so loooong since i've tripped. but i've tripped hard on some really good acid back in the 80s. microdots and the perferated. only problem i'd say is the duration, dunno if i can find the 8-12 hours to dedicate to the experience. unless its not the same as sid?

i remember some crazy feelings though. the trails! hours of just spinning a cig around, watching my hand catch up to itself, lol. a flash of light (yeah july 4th) hanging in my vision for quite some time. felt like an hour, but was a minute. ocean wave like movement of the floor and walls, that was the rise up. lol. but i'm talkin hard 7 microdots at once. lol hair on my arm moving like worms. babbling crazy shit about atoms and the universe on the come down. peak tho, i got the paranoia sometimes. racy like the racy rise of weed, but thats just me prob. i think i said this once before, it wasn't always enjoyable, i always felt out of control 2-3 hours in, especially if girls/girlfriend were in the room dude, couldn't put my game on and once your peaking you start thinking like shit that dude is flirtin way too much on the girl i like, my head won't clear up shit, i need it to clear up now. can't be myself. etc. so i kinda started to abstain, because it was easier to make the trippers laugh when u weren't tripping w/em. plus i was eating the dots like candy. but never got to try shrooms, maybe its time to expand the mind by myself once again.

btw, i never really saw shit that wasn't there on it. no pink elephants and shit. on those high doses just really good body effects, tingly electric shocks message. its like you got a chill and all the hair on your body standing up, over and over. and honeycomb like images spinning in wood grains or in popcorn ceilings. geometric patterns. intense strobe like blinking in your vision (kinda like some weed can do, but way stronger). eyes open or closed they were still there. always like little skull faces and shit, constantly morphing into whatever i was thinking about. watching a story, just buggin out. lol.

good times (most of the time - when no girls around to interfere), still debating if i want that to remain just a memory - or try to go at it again in a different state of mind.

to those who haven't tried any type of potent hallucinogen, 1st time sometimes can be scary, really be around people you trust, because if your not familiar with the feelings you will ask sum1 something weird and if they decide to fuck with you, your fucked.

all they have to say during ur 1st peak is something like, hey i'm not really 'insert name here', i'm just an imposter, and your not even here. lol.

you got some peeps sayin PLEASE tell me your not lying and your so and so, PLEASE, PLEASE, almost begging ..

(dunno if mushies are that strong tho) maybe its acid-lite, lol

hmm.......... :joint:

xoox

S

stoned teacher

Hey all:

Went a long long time without tripping myself till a recent festival where we got some shrooms (wanted to stay natural)....I had to more than double up each time to have a good hard trip....I mean...I went from not tripping in forever to needing more than an eighth to feel it. The first time was (like it was back in the day) awesome, though....

Bad shrooms or just the way they are?

accessndx

Veteran
ST:Maybe a "lighter" variety of shrooms (ie-less potent) is more like why you experienced that. Or it's possible that you're heavier than you used to be....
I usually eat about a gram per 100 Lbs. of body weight.....if I'm feeling braver or want to continue my psychedelia...I'll ingest more as the trip progresses.

Xoox:Mushies, Acid, Synthetic Mescaline and Raw Peyote (which has mescaline in it) all have different psychedelic properties. People like to equate them as being the same thing, but I've found them to be extremely different. I don't get that nauseous feeling with acid, but I do get racy sometimes (and there's an interesting story behind why acid became racy in general...but we'll get to that in a moment...). The most intense psychedelic experiences I remember were taking mescaline hits (they looked like Willy Wonka Nerds Candy) years ago...and going to the movies....the walls seemed to "breathe" and the floors moved like ocean waves....the other most psychedelic experience was gifted to me by a friend named "Mikeadelic"...who since passed away....he had pharmaceutical grade white powder mescaline from Sandoz....right around the time Steely Dan started touring again after years of not touring....I can't even put into words what occurred.
We also used to get bottles of liquid acid from the Rainbow family....hundreds and hundreds of clean liquid hits that would make you have the most wicked synesthesia: You'd SMELL colors....and TASTE sound.....music would create the most intense prysmatic and geometric shapes in the air that were all the colors of the rainbow.
With Mushies it's been different: I used to laugh like I was insane for hours...and see alot of trails and flashes of different things that I wasn't sure were there or not.
These days the mushroom trips are intensely spiritual and grounding. I use the trips to clear my head of all the junk. I don't get the synesthesia "cross-over" sensations, but I swear that it puts me in "sync" with other people's thoughts.....and I get my best ideas.
I'm looking for that "special" mushie strain that has everything I liked from the other psychedlics...but I'm also considering growing some peyote....the unforunate thing is that it takes like 10 years to get it going before you see the "fruits" of your labor.

Oh...the story about acid: in the 70's when acid was being purchased less because of increasing stimulant use (ie-cocaine)....the dealers of acid got together and decided to add things to the acid to make it more like a stimulant. I'm uncertain what was added or how things were changed exactly...but it's a historical fact that it was made to be "racy" to entice people to purchase it in lieu of cocaine. Funny that people made a business decision concerning one of the most important substances ever discovered. Me, I personally like the clean visual mind-opening acid. Where the heck are the Rainbow family these days!?!?!

Socrates

If you want to skip the 10 year waiting period for peyote, you can order cuttings of other cacti that contain mescaline, like san pedro or peruvian torch. Totally legal you can get them online. Better trip than shrooms IMO, more spiritual and lucid. Mushrooms get all my wires crossed - I find they can be VERY intense, much more confusing and with a greater potential for bad trips than acid.

And I'm pretty sure cid just has some stimulant properties due to its chemistry. Good luck falling asleep for a solid 10 hours after dropping even if you only take a little bit. I will agree that some feels less "clean" that other, though - perhaps because it degrades some over time?

accessndx

Veteran
Socrates said:
If you want to skip the 10 year waiting period for peyote, you can order cuttings of other cacti that contain mescaline, like san pedro or peruvian torch. Totally legal you can get them online.

You got links? Other info.? Never heard of those cacti before and I thought I was well "read". If there's SOMETHING else out there with Mescaline in it....count me in. I'll be ordering cactus until the cows come home.
I'm sure everyone here is eagerly awaiting that scoop.
Some + rep. for the new info. man....thanks for the heads up.

Edit: ok...I just check out the names and searched ebay....there's tons of the stuff for sale....and as you said it contains Mescaline. Apparently it's totally legal!?!? WTF. How come I didn't know about this earlier? In either event.....I'm getting myself a giant ass cactus now. People are also apparently selling "peruvian torch powder"......and in the disclaimer it says "not for human consumption". People are growing this stuff, and pulverizing it stating that it's "incense"?!! I can't believe there's mescaline for sale on Ebay. :bashhead:

Last edited:

JustinCase

You can order peyote that is due to bloom in less than a year, online. Oh where did I see that. I can't think where right now. But anyway can I get some new herb pic's. :smoke: Late ~SB~

R

Raistlin Majere

i wish i had more time to respond here, so much i could say
but accessndx is on point with the situation
check your PM's on where to get that link for the cacti

you do not have to wait that long to get peyote you can eat either
many growers will have a faster variaty growing along side the P
and then "graft" buttons of P onto the other cacti, and the buttons then grow faster on the host plant
i did a bit of reading awhile ago and it seems quite easy to do
i would have some going right now if the wife had not forbid it :badday:

----------------
sry bout not getting pix up last night, my son took a bit of a fever
and i stayed up late loving on him
i'll try it again tonight
:rasta:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey bud sorry for the long Hiatus(sp)

All this talk of Mushys has got me interested.
I think I might be delving in to some small cultivation project.
going to do a little reading and when ready I will ask for some advice from the masters.]

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO......

C

cellardweller

how is the boy this am Rais?
nothing serious I hope.
Wife took a pee test this am and got 2 lines. The second one was very faint, but it was there. I know more later.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
three grams of them B+
will not give you half the trip the PE will
i would go with at least 3g of the B+ IMHO :joint:
but you are right better safe than sorry
get your weight up, cause when you come visit PA in oct
we gonna go to a nice spot in the woods and wait for the mothership :abduct: (might even take a sheep or two with us :wink:)

LOL, all this talk of sheep, and the woods.
Who's going to bring the Banjo?????

xOOx

yeehaw lol!!!!!!

accessndx: i've taken the same nerd candy microdots, everybody was calling them mesculine. used to get from the boys of central park, $50-70 for 100 hits. and they moved @ 2 for 5. lots of punks were selling them in the local arcades, storing them in ball point pens. i've been known to eat 7 at a time during the day but not anymore! no more tolerance. just so you know, those weren't mesculine at all, they were acid. those are the microdots. the effective dose for mesculine is wayy higher then what would fit in those dots. barrel or double barrel (purple 1z, and the rounder orange UFOs) doesn't matter, effective mesculine dose is way bigger then a tums sized tablet chunk of cactus to get any effect at all, so its no way those were mesc. nobody really knew the details back then, called it whatever to make it sell. its been known that some vomit when you eat enough raw mesculine, and you can be high for 2-3 days, wake up still in the trip! so what you were taking was acid br0.. !peace! n john lenn0n y0. 0o0o the c0l0rz

yeah the raciness was present in the microdots, along with the sometimes sick stomach at the end of it. lots of rumors of rat poison and blah blah, whatever. metallic taste in your mouth. ive experienced the tasting of sound and colors and stuff, thats usually during the peak. its a jumbled mess, and can be scary for 1st timers. i only really got it strong from the actual paper tabs. grateful dead album covers were the best. one album cover broke perf'd into 4 hits. that was an all nighter for sure. take it at 6-7pm, your up till 10am the next morning. you can drink like a fish too, don't seem to get drunk . this is the thing, just can't find that kinda time anymore. fun when your a kid with no job, lol.

the st. pedros grows fairly quickly, and you can get them at like 1 ft heights, but i think you'd have to eat the whole 1 ft of cactus to feel it. GROSS. that's why its legal, lol. waste of time and grossness. i think it tastes worse then fresh picked salvia.

i take it back i did have some salvia fresh. 12 leaves chewed for 15-25 minutes, and then smoked it once. yuck. eating the leaves gave me the sensation of being on a roller coaster, going down a steep hill, but backwards, like some kinda pulling sensation, and when i closed my eyes i felt like i was on a mountain with wind and cool breezes blowing on me, i thought i saw some women in a white flowing dress out in a field, i dunno. all this along with the motion sensation. ehh, not so great. smoked it and was paralyzing a little. rip currents all over my body being pulled in all different direction at once at each segment of my body, ripped apart or something. not enjoyable at all. i don't want to meet lady salvia again. didn't even last long, maybe 20 minutes? i'd try shrooms before that. lol.

btw,

there are host plants that you can graft the mesculine buttons onto to make them grow way faster. look into 'pereskiopsis spathulata' once the cactus attaches to it, the growth is accelerated, and you can enjoy your buttons quicker.

xoox