What's new

Raistlin's Room '08

mjcuresall

Hey Raistlin- it's been a while... thanks for dropping that hint! :wink: Glad to see you're growing stronger than ever! :headbange Lots of positive vibes to you! :rasta:

(After a long break, I'm excited to finally get back into the game, myself!)

Stay cool and stay safe.

R

Raistlin Majere

cellard ~ thanks for the welcome back :joint:

YwouldntI ~ yep they going back outside tonight, just not in the cornfeild
ima run them up into the woods at my old outdoor spot

mjcuresall ~ :ying: glad to see ya buddy :friends:
and glad to hear your getting back into the game, looking forward to seeing a thread from you maybe ? if no some pics then
keep it green

------------------------------------

yep the BPP going back outside, fecking bugs !!!!
why fight them the whole time i figure
probably gonna put the POWERHOUSE on the back porch to finish up as its only one plant
might put it in a trash can kinda like NOKUY did

gonna start a bunch more seeds tonight as well :rasta:
casey jones and i dunno what else yet
PEACE

J

jipedestran

Raist,

keep driving the road you are on, you seem to be doing ok in that department now.

peace
jip

R

Raistlin Majere

Sometimes the lights all shinin on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been.

Truckin, Im a goin home. whoa whoa baby, back where I belong,
Back home, sit down and patch my bones, and get back truckin on.
Hey now get back truckin home.

:rasta:

U

UBER21

sorry to hear about the bugs man hope u can salvage them....glad ur weekend went well buddy....pop some casey man heard some very good things about her......peace

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Bugs suck. I'm always uber cautious about taking anything into the garden from the outside world. Once you have bugs, unless you're willing to use the "ultimate solution", the best you can do is "manage" them with things like capsaicin, neem oil, safer soap, and biological predators. I had many, many problems for a long time until I got my hands on avid....that tore the sh*t outta' the bugs.....no more problems. Everything else just managed to slow them down for only a short period of time once they got a strong foothold.
Wishing you luck. Taking them outside first is a good idea....don't let them get near your clones if you can avoid it....they should at least still be sterile. The next thing I'd do is go over that cab with a fine toothed comb...and clean/spray.....
Ladybugs have always been helpful, but they don't completely eradicate all bugs...you really need to know what kind of nasties you have to sic the right bugs on them.

mjcuresall

You know...

You know...

...it's not just because I'm stoned right now, but that's a really great idea Raistlin, thanks. I think I'll start a grow diary! It'll definitely keep me focused... I'm gonna need to clear my schedule for a few weeks... very kewl...

Hey Raist-- would ya mind if I mentioned it here when it's up? I don't know why I never considered it before... It could be a lot of fun...

peace, broslevsky :pimp3:

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Welcome back Raistlin! Glad to hear you had a nice weekend w/your boy. Makin' memories is always a good time. Beat them bugs boy, and don't let them get in your room. Like accessndx says, got to keep them away from your clones.

Hey accessndx: What's avid?
Stay safe all :rasta:

R

Raistlin Majere

well i did not have a infestation as it were, i only saw a few eggs and got rid of them before they opened
and killed the one bug i did see, i spent many hours just sitting there watching for more and turning each leaf over and checking everywhere
i did not see anymore at all
regardless i have no desire to do battle with bugs on any level, so they are up in the woods now
i left my BigBlue ozone gen in there for an hour last night, both bulbs on and tent sealed up tight
tonight i am going to scrub the thing down with bleach and soap
sux to see it empty again :badday: but oh well

i hope the BPP do well up in the woods because holy hell i had a awful time getting them to the spot
its like a jungle up there, and i can tell no man has been though since i last grew there :rasta:
i'll not be back untill the first frost, unless we go through a drought
but its been raining pretty often this year so i doubt that will be a problem, the bags have water crystals in them as well
i tore the bottems out and set them on the spots i had prepared years ago, so the roots should have no problems growing down more

i remember now very clearly how much i hate gorilla growing :dueling:
but its worth it this time to not deal with bugs

accessndx the clones i took were only very tiny ones from the bottoms of the BPP and did not make it, i did not think they would as i was cutting them off anyhow
however the one good one that i did get from my PH rooted for me :jump: :jump: :jump:
but since it was from a male i tossed it :badday:
cloner cleaned and ready for the next round of ones i plan to have good cuts and keeping

its hot as hell outside so my CC and AK are growing slow as hell, they have not even become rootbound in there cups yet
tonight i wash them off real well and neem them (preventative measure)
i have seen no bug damage to any of them
once inside i'll probably transplant them so they grow larger faster, and i can train them for some good cuts

i probably got more to say but i don't remember now and i'm typed out LOL

mjcuresall ~ i don't mind at all if you mention your thread in here :friends: i'll swing by as soon as its up and i know about it
take care bro :ying:

:smoweed:

R

Raistlin Majere

vintner said:
Welcome back Raistlin! Glad to hear you had a nice weekend w/your boy. Makin' memories is always a good time. Beat them bugs boy, and don't let them get in your room. Like accessndx says, got to keep them away from your clones.

Hey accessndx: What's avid?
Stay safe all :rasta:

memories with my children are treasured and held very close in my heart :rasta:
and hopefully i got the problem solved on the buggies :spank:
yeah what is avid ? if needed in the future i am not afrain to go nuclear on bugs :muahaha:

xOOx

RM!

sometimes i type a nice long post in this 'quick reply window' down here, and then after mulling it over for a bit, re-reading it a few times; decide not to post and hit the 'back' button.

this would of been one of those times,
but i hit the 'post quick reply' button by mistake.

xoox

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cellard, avid is the ONLY thing i own that kills mites dead.
worth every penny!
i bought floramite sc, they spit it back at me.
neem oil, safer soap, all garbage.
avid did it, but it is horribly unsafe, but works :D

Y

YwouldntI

wattup raist,just slidin thru with a fat ass cyber blunt...you know how i do;)

hows the cloner doin yo?you should have some action goin on by now no?
ur room is gonna be packed yo watch you gonna be fillin it just to keep it full and before you know it bam like 60-90 clones rockin LOL peace fam-Y-

accessndx

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
cellard, avid is the ONLY thing i own that kills mites dead.
worth every penny!
i bought floramite sc, they spit it back at me.
neem oil, safer soap, all garbage.
avid did it, but it is horribly unsafe, but works :D

What Frank said. Avid is the super-ultra-hyper-secret-extreme-defcon 5-final solution chemical that kicks mites right in their nuts.....takes the club to the back of the head like a baby seal....continues to kick them when they're down and writhing in pain...then it shoots their loved one's in the kneecaps while the mites are forced to watch and look on helplessly...then pours salt right into the wounds.....after that it quickly sodomizes the hapless mite without KY jelly or a spit lube...chains it by the ankles to a cement block....and pushes it off a pier into shark infested waters.
Christmas cards with pictures of the whole event are then sent to the families and friends of the mite suffering so they get the message.
It's THAT GOOD. Of course it comes with some pretty devastating side effects for the people that apply it...for instance I now have 7 eyeballs attached to my forehead via stalks....and my hind legs have become tentacles. Other than that...I'm pretty good.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
accessndx said:
What Frank said. Avid is the super-ultra-hyper-secret-extreme-defcon 5-final solution chemical that kicks mites right in their nuts.....takes the club to the back of the head like a baby seal....continues to kick them when they're down and writhing in pain...then it shoots their loved one's in the kneecaps while the mites are forced to watch and look on helplessly...then pours salt right into the wounds.....after that it quickly sodomizes the hapless mite without KY jelly or a spit lube...chains it by the ankles to a cement block....and pushes it off a pier into shark infested waters.
Christmas cards with pictures of the whole event are then sent to the families and friends of the mite suffering so they get the message.
It's THAT GOOD. Of course it comes with some pretty devastating side effects for the people that apply it...for instance I now have 7 eyeballs attached to my forehead via stalks....and my hind legs have become tentacles. Other than that...I'm pretty good.

your girfriend must LOVE you!!!!!!

R

Raistlin Majere

so where does one purchase AVID :joint:
don't need it now, but i might in the future
fcuk the side affects :bashhead:
and i always liked slightly deformed chicks !!

accessndx

Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
so where does one purchase AVID :joint:
don't need it now, but i might in the future
fcuk the side affects :bashhead:
and i always liked slightly deformed chicks !!

I forget where I got mine exactly....I think it was hidhut.
I'll have to look for receipts.
It was a 1 time 3 day application that put the kibosh on those little mofos.

Apparently there's some sketchiness about selling it in the manner that it has been sold previously: it actually comes in like a gallon size...for like a few hundred dollars. Some resellers wanted to appeal to the mass marijuana market buyers....so started re-packaging it in much smaller (visine bottle sized) packages......
When I told the guy at my local grow store about it....he was all wierded out....and said "they shouldn't be doing that...."....and "you really shouldn't be using that stuff".

Well, thank the powers that be that I did and they did.....because it worked as described....perfectly.

P.S.-my "girlfriend" is actually a "wife"....and to the best of my knowledge...she does dig me....and my tentacles.

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you ever need any avid, just say the word.
i bought 8floz. of it and will probably never need more than 10ml's of it.
i got plenty to spare, no need to buy it. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts