What's new

Raistlin's Room '08

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
Raistlin Majere said:
thanks guys :wave:

clorox you remember my chocolate chunk grow ?
only saved two pics from it :badday: here is one though

got more pics from today but can't upload them on my comp :bashhead:

hell yea man, that grow still has me droolin, i can never find those beans on the bay though :badday: some day :laughing:

keep up the good work dude :joint:

hazy

Veteran
Hey RM, I just read up on your new name. Very cool.
You know this Speed Queen is some nice looking ganja bro.

I really think that the next time I order seeds, it will be for some Mandala stuff. Like SQ, Satori, or Kalichakra, or all three.
Good beans, good price.

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Plants are lookin sick Raistlin. Hope you have a way to make some hash. They're lookin nice and frosty! Stay safe Bro, and always, Keep it green.

Y

YwouldntI

must spread rep around before givin to raist again....wattup yo,just poppin thru my dawg peaceout raist-Y-

R

Raistlin Majere

YwouldntI ~ :wave: i always seem to have that rep problem lol
usually the one that says you have given out to much in the last 24hrs

khaleel ~:wave: thanks mang !! glad to see you again

cellard weller ~:wave: thats right i remember now :bashhead:

clorox ~:wave: try the boutique

hazy ~:wave: i still have a pack of hashberry and satori - probably run them next year - always hear good things about mandala, gotta be a reason for that right :rasta:

vintner ~:wave: alas nothing to make hash :fsu: i sure wish i could
however after this harvest perhaps i'll find some $$ laying around and get me a tumbler :joint:

keep it green :rasta:

C

cellardweller

hazy said:
I really think that the next time I order seeds, it will be for some Mandala stuff. Like SQ, Satori, or Kalichakra, or all three.
Good beans, good price.

:muahaha:
Rais please tell us what your gonna do with tha SQ trim..hash,oil,budda..? Inquiring minds want to know! :laughing: yer thread is blowin up dude.no shit.
Lets hear it for RAISTLIN MAJERE!!!! :jump: :jump:
GO GIT EM KIDDO!!!
:wave:

N

NZjay

yet another thread by another class grower!

added to the subscribed!

whattup Raist! seen you on Ys thread.. thought id check ya out!

chock chunk huh! what a beautiful girl..

good thread, just like most of the FUCKEM group! keep it up! :wave: :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Sheet Bro: Go to Lowes and get yourself a paint strainer. Anything's better than nothing. I'd tell ya what I use, but it's kind of gross.

R

Raistlin Majere

cellard weller ~ probably just throw it all away actually :badday:

NZjay ~ welcome to the thread holmes :wave: glad you like the show, nothing as big as Y's kicking but just right for this old dog
stop back anytime i'll always have a seat for ya :ying:

vintner ~ tell me please !! my geuss is a shirt or a sock :muahaha:
@ cellard too LOL

guys i make budder after each harvest and this time i'll do the same
however i am gonna get one of them tumblers (O'keif)and put it to use next go around

------------------ i always wanna do this and do that but shyt gets put off and put off
i havent smoked in two days now :joint: really feel the need to get more stuff done around the house
yard work outside needs doing BEFORE nugs-n-jugs
and a bunch of other things
i been really smoking alot too, lungs feel kicked in a bit
i am chillin till the end of the month at least :muahaha:

keep it green family :rasta:

U

UBER21

Raist good chit my dude......looking splendid........much luv fam....... :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

hey pimpin,just though id kick a line and say wattup so,wattup.peace brotha-Y-

N

NZjay

Raistlin Majere said:
NZjay ~ welcome to the thread holmes :wave: glad you like the show, nothing as big as Y's kicking but just right for this old dog
stop back anytime i'll always have a seat for ya :ying:

Y is just a hoe pimping pimp daddy! dont worry bout him.. you've seen what i grow in! lol!!
thanx for the greeting... im tagged in for the rest of the show.
stay safe, mate.

"broham, broseph"... hahahaha! that shits funny. :D

R

Raistlin Majere

UBER21 ~ thanks broseph :respect:

YwouldntI ~ :wave: wattup yerself bro
cellard weller ~ read it again bro LOL i am making budder out of the trim :muahaha:

NZjay ~ glad your on board :wave: i picked them words up here @ ICM
liked the sound of them and now i use them all the time broham :rasta: even out in the real world

-------- some pics :)

SQ on the left GS on the right
both looking better after i flushed them and added the epsome salts

SQ a bit krusty leaved :( but the best smelling one i have
even the smaller buds look DANK

my big girl

light bleaching ???

seed forming or a nanner forming ? i'll be watching close

and my Golden golden skush :badday:
i THINK this girl was just a super light feeder, i cut the ferts to less than 1/4 strength and she kept getting worse
flushed her out good, then gave low dose fert - she got worse :badday:
poor thing :fsu: i just don't know

thants it for now guys :rasta: keep it green
and stay safe my friends

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Raistlin: Looks as if the yellowing started @ the top and worked it's way down...Burn/Macro nutrient issues tend to start @ the bottom and work their way up. Looks more like a micro nutrient deficiency to me. Did the yellowing start at the leaf stem and work it's way outward?

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

:pimp3: :crazy: wattup raist,hey man those are some nice pics,check you out with the whole backdrop thing goin on.i gotta try that too.
how far out is that golden kush?i had the same thing happen a couple grows back,i still dont know what it was for sure. :confused: just a few got real bad.frustrating as hell.
peace brotha-Y-

and PALEEZE me a pimp-you guys are gorilla pimpin. :bow: :wave:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

:wave: Hey Rascal..Im sorry! I did read that but had just gotten home from a 12 hr day and was quite stoned :muahaha: yer SQ defineately looks :spank: :spank: DANK-A-LISCIOUS!
I wish I had an answer as to why your GS is yellowed out like that.Maybe shes not a light feeder but rather a heavy one and needs more?..but Im just a NOOB what do I know? :bashhead: I will say that the symmetry on the plant with "light bleaching" is awessome.
We will all run into problems w/ our grows from time to time. :redface: Its what you take or learn from that experience that will set you apart.
:respect:
cd

p.s. on a side note I'm lookin for a little advice on a cab...
I have access to a large double door fridge.left side freezer,right side fridge. I would like to run veg/flower in the 2 separate doors.Do you think a 400w is too much for that space in flower? I think if Im very lucky I could cram 3 girls in there,taking clones for the veg room.I will send pics Sat.afternoon sometime.

R

Raistlin Majere

imnotcrazy ~ kinda happened all over slow @ first, then bam real quick got ugly, it did start from the top - i use earth juice micro nutes every two weeks

YwouldntI ~ 44 daze flower, might pull her EARLY :badday: (have to PM the brother that gifted these and see ho long they run)
i use the backdrop to hide house details, pissed my wife off showing off her bathroom on-line full of plants - its just a black sheet tied up in a corner

cellard weller ~ what are the dimentions ?
a 400w is good for 2x2ft i think mebbe a bit more if you want
check out freezerboys grow thread he could probably give you better info in that catagory
good luck bro !! can't wait to see you growing

------------keep it green :ying:

greenhead

Veteran
Nice looking buds as always Raistlin ! Even the plant that is very yellow looks like it has nice buds ! The Speed Queen looks pretty good, I'm going to try some Mandala strains in the future sometime. They look to be pretty good and cheap.

:joint: :wave:

R

Raistlin Majere

:wave: greenhead
good to see ya again broseph !!
so many seeds out there and so little time :muahaha:

couple more pics here- just my baby SQ she stands 17in tall

have a good night - i am off to bed
and have a great weekend everyone :wave: :rasta: :headbange